Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kashipur announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply Now
IIM Kashipur PhD Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management Kashipur invites application for admission to full time residential Philosophy in Doctoral Programme (PhD) for the academic year 2023.
IIM Kashipur PhD Admission 2023
- Business Communication
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology and Systems
- Operations Management and Decision Sciences
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Public Policy
- Last date for submitting online Application Form for PhD : January 31, 2023
- Last date to apply for IIMB Test through IIM Kashipur : December 15, 2022
- IIMB Test (online) : December 18, 2022 (Sunday)
- Personal Interview (online/ offline) at IIM Kashipur (tentative) : April 10, 2023
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 60% marks OR
- Five years integrated Master’s Degree Programme in any discipline with at least 60% marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent OR
- A professional qualification duly recognized by UGC/AICTE/AIU equivalent to Master’s degree (like CA, CMA, CS) with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average OR
- 4 years / 8-semester Bachelor’s degree (B.E./B.Tech./B. Arch. etc.) with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Work experience in industry or academics (in reputed organizations), though not mandatory, will be given due credit in the selection process. The work experience as full-time executives/government officials/NGOs or as management teachers in an organization/institution of repute is only considered as a valid experience.
- Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.iimkashipur.ac.in/
- Candidates seeking admission to the programme are required to submit an online application along with the required documents.
- For any technical query/problem during filling of an application form, please contact – [email protected]
- Application fee – GMAT / GRE / CAT / GATE / JRF (NET) : Rs.1000/- per 1st area, Rs.2000/- per 2nd area
- Application fee plus IIMB Test Fee : Rs.2000/- per 1st area, Rs.3000/- per 2nd area
- Mode of Payment : Online through NEFT
- The candidates will be shortlisted (on the recommendation of the respective areas) based on the information provided in the application form. The selection process is as follows:
- The candidates satisfying the academic eligibility criteria as mentioned above should submit their application online. Eligibility also means candidates require a standard test score, from any one of the acceptable tests (test taken in the calendar year 2019 onwards only will be considered) (except IIMB test score which should be of 2023) for the area(s) of specialization they are applying to, as shown below. Applicants to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) in 2022 or, depending on chosen specializations, alternative test scores in lieu of the CAT score as specified below.
- Area of Specialization : Acceptable Test Scores
- Economics : GMAT, GRE, CAT, JRF (NET), IIMB Test
- Finance and Accounting : GMAT, GRE, CAT, GATE, JRF (NET), IIMB Test
- Information Technology and Systems : GMAT, GRE, CAT, GATE, IIMB Test, JRF(NET)
- Marketing : GMAT, GRE, CAT, JRF (NET), IIMB Test
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management : GMAT, GRE, CAT, JRF (NET), IIMB Test
- Operations Management and Decision Sciences : GMAT, GRE, CAT, GATE, JRF (NET), IIMB Test
- Public Policy : GMAT, GRE, CAT, JRF (NET), IIMB Test
- Business Communication : GMAT, GRE, CAT, JRF (NET), IIMB Test
- Fellowship of Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- per month. Contingency grant of Rs. 1.25 Lacs, Conference grant of Rs. 2 Lacs.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023