Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Jammu announces Admission to PhD Program in Management 2020
IIM Jammu PhD in Management Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Jammu invites application for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Management Programme for the academic year 2020.
Also See : Phd Admissions
- The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) brand has now become synonymous to innovation, talent and zeal for success and contribution in management. Government of India has established IIM Jammu in Jammu and Kashmir in 2016. IIM Jammu is setting up Off-Campus at Srinagar soon. From the very beginning, IIM Jammu has set high standards for outstanding value based quality education, high quality research, executive education, consultancy and strong corporate as well as international linkages.
IIM Jammu PhD in Management Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Issue of application form begins
||07th December 2019
|Late date of submission online application form
||31st March 2020
||25th April 2020 to 5th May 2020
|Commencement of Programme
||First Week of July 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Jammu PhD in Management Admission 2020
- Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications to apply for IIM Jammu’s doctoral programme:
- Master’s degree in any discipline, with at least 60 per cent marks or equivalent grade point average OR
- Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 50 percent marks or equivalent grade point average OR
- Five year/four-year Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with at least 60 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. OR
- 4 years/8 semester bachelor’s degree (B.E./B.Tech) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent.
- Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the programme will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30th June 2020. In addition, the applicant must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in both secondary and higher secondary examination of a board or equivalent.
- *The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution. In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution. If any University/institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidate must not be more than 40 years as on 1st June 2020
- Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria as stated above are required to take Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs. Alternatively, those who have qualified GATE, GRE, GMAT JRF (UGC/CSIR) or UGC-NET examinations can also apply in the relevant area of specialization.
- Scores of any of these examinations including CAT taken during the last three years (three years from the date of the standard test and should be valid on the deadline of submission of the application form) will be considered valid. Admission to the programme is open to overseas candidates including NRIs and foreign nationals.
- The admission process of IIM Jammu consists of:
- Short listing of candidates for Personal Interview (PI) process.
- Conducting the PI Process
- Preparing the Merit List based on the Admission Criteria and PI Process
IIM Jammu PhD in Management Admission 2020 Application Process
- The online Ph.D. application form will be available on the IIM Jammu website www.iimj.ac.in after 7th December 2019. A candidate may apply maximum in two areas along with all relevant documents.
- i) Relevant Test Scores include CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF-UGC/CSIR and ii) Supporting Documents. The test score should be valid on the deadlines of the submission of the application form
- Please enclose a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500 in case of SC, ST, EWS and DAP) in favour of Indian Institute of Management Jammu along with your application. Please enclose separate DD with each application in case the candidate fee applying to more than one area.
Submission of Application:
- Please download the completed online application form and send hard copy of the same along with the relevant supporting documents and the required DD through SPEED POST ONLY on or before 31st March 2020 (Tuesday) to: Admissions Office (Doctoral Programme), Indian Institute of Management Jammu, Old University Campus, Canal Road, Jammu – 180016
For more Details, please visit website www.iimj.ac.in
Indian Institute of Management Jammu, Old University Campus, Canal Road, Jammu–180016, Phone No.: 0191-2585837, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.iimj.ac.in