Indian Institute of Management Jammu announces Admission to PhD Program in Management 2022
IIM Jammu PhD in Management Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Jammu invites application for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Management Program for the academic year 2022
Read on for more details on IIM Jammu PhD in Management Admission 2022.
IIM Jammu PhD in Management Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for Applying: 30th April 2022
- Tentative Dates for Interview: Last week of May 2022
IIM Jammu PhD in Management Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications to apply for IIM Jammu’s doctoral program:
- A Master’s Degree (Bachelor’s degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern, followed by a master’s degree ) or a 5-year Integrated Master’s Degree (obtained after completing higher secondary schooling in 10+2 pattern) in any discipline, with at least 60*# percent marks in the Bachelor’s as well as in the Master’s degree.Or
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 50*# percent marks Or
- Five-year/four-year Integrated Master’s degree program in any discipline, with at least 60 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Or
- A four-year/8 semesters Bachelor’s degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 6.5 CGPA or equivalent marks.
- Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the program will be provisional, subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30th June 2022. In addition, the applicant must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in both secondary and higher secondary examinations of a board or equivalent.
- Age Limit: Candidate must not be more than 40 years as on 1st June 2022
IIM Jammu PhD in Management Admission Application Process 2022
- The online Ph.D. application form will be available on the IIM Jammu website www.iimj.ac.in.
- A candidate may apply maximum in two areas along with all relevant documents.
- Please download the completed online application form and send hard copy of the same along with the relevant supporting documents and the required Receipt of online payment or Demand Draft (DD) through SPEED POST ONLY on or before 30th April, 2022 to: Admissions Office (Doctoral Programme), Indian Institute of Management Jammu, Old University Campus, Canal Road, Jammu – 180016
- Relevant Test Scores include CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF-UGC/CSIR. The test score should be valid on the deadlines of the submission of the application form.
- For General : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC, ST, EWS and DAP : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Demand Draft (DD)
- The admission process of IIM Jammu consists of:
- Shortlisting of candidates for Personal Interview (PI) process.
- Conducting the PI Process
- Preparing the Merit List based on the Admission Criteria and PI Process
- Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria as stated above are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs. Alternatively, those who have qualified GATE, GRE, GMAT, or JRF (UGC/CSIR) examinations can also apply in the relevant area of specialization.
- Scores of any of these examinations, including CAT taken during the last three years (three years from the standard test date and should be valid on the deadline of submission of the application form) will be considered valid.
- Admission to the program is open to overseas candidates, including NRIs and foreign nationals.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website