IIM Amritsar invites Application PhD Admission 2023, Apply now
IIM Amritsar PhD Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Amritsar invites application for admission to the Doctoral (PhD) Program offered in various specialization for the academic year 2023-24
IIM Amritsar PhD Admission 2022
Specialization Areas in Ph.D. Program
- Candidates can apply to the following areas of specialization
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Marketing & Communications
- Quantitative Methods & Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resources Management
- Strategic Management
- On-line application window will open on or before: November 16, 2022
- Due date for submitted completed application forms is: March 03, 2023
- Master’s degree or Post Graduate Diploma or its equivalent in any discipline with first class OR
- B.Tech. / 4 Years Degree with 6.5 CGPA or equivalent OR
- Any professional qualification such as CA/ ICWA/ CS/CFA- Level-II (USA) with a graduate degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Those who are appearing for their final year of Master’s / Bachelor’s examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the programme will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30th June 2023. These candidates are expected to submit their marksheet and degree certificate on or before December 31, 2023. Non-fulfilment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://iimamritsar.ac.in/p/admission-process.html
- Provide the complete and accurate information in the application process.
- You will be asked to upload your recent color photograph (passport size) and qualifying examination’s scorecard (in the PDF format).
- We will be processing the applications as soon as they are submitted on a rolling basis.
- For any admission related query – please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For SC/ST: Rs 1000/-
- For Differently abled candidates (certified by competent authority): Rs: 1000/-
- For General/OBC/EWS: Rs 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria and seeking admission into the programme must take the Common Admission Test. Alternatively, those who have taken GATE, GMAT, GRE, JRF (UGC/CSIR) (in the respective specialization) examinations can also apply in the relevant area of specialization. Scores of these examinations (including CAT) taken during the last two years (i.e., on 1st July, 2021 or after) will be considered valid for the admission process.
- The candidates short-listed on the basis of their academic record, performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above, and research interests will be called for a personal interview (including Research Aptitude Test and Written Analysis Test) for final selection in March/April 2023. The successful candidates will receive admission offers by the end of May 2023.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website