IIM Ahmedabad announces admission to ePost Graduate Diploma in Advanced Business Analytics (ePGD-ABA) 2024-25,
IIM Ahmedabad ePost Graduate Diploma in Advanced Business Analytics Admission 2024 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad invites applications for admission to the ePost Graduate Diploma in Advanced Business Analytics (ePGD-ABA) for the academic year 2024-25.The ePGD-ABA program offered by IIMA is designed to equip working professionals with the knowledge and skills to seek professional growth and career advancement in the frontier areas of applied analytics. Interested candidates can check out more details on IIMA ePGD-ABA Admission 2024 through the post below.
IIM Ahmedabad ePGD-ABA Admission 2024
- Application Opens : September 01, 2023
- Application Deadline : October 30, 2023
- Qualifying-cum-Aptitude Test : November 05, 2023 (9.30 am to 11.00 am (IST))
- Analytical Proficiency Test : November 05, 2023 (12.00 noon to 1.00 pm (IST))
- Personal Interviews : November 25 & 26, 2023
- Selection Announcement : December 04, 2023
- Application Opens : November 18, 2023
- Application Deadline : January 17, 2024
- Qualifying-cum-Aptitude Test : January 21, 2024 (9.30 am to 11.00 am (IST))
- Analytical Proficiency Test : January 21, 2024 (12.00 noon to 1.00 pm (IST))
- Personal Interviews : February 01, 02 & 03, 2024
- Selection Announcement : February 12, 2024
- The ePost Graduate Diploma in Advanced Business Analytics (ePGD-ABA) offered by IIMA is designed to equip working professionals with the knowledge and skills to seek professional growth and career advancement in the frontier areas of applied analytics.
- The following are the Basic Eligibility Criteria for admission to the programme:
- Bachelor’s degree holders with strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience (preferably in the domain of business analytics); the experience criterion may be relaxed for candidates with exceptional academics/professional qualifications in a relevant field and
- A valid test score (CAT/GATE/GMAT/GRE or the ePGD-ABA qualifying-cum-aptitude test).
- Applicants can submit their applications online at: https://epgd-aba.iima.ac.in/round1/main.html
- Application to the ePGD-ABA programme is a two-step process-
- 1. Online registration
- 2. Submit the duly filled online application
- Application Fee: INR 2000/-
- Candidates can apply to the programme with a valid GMAT/GRE/CAT/GATE score. In case the candidate doesn’t have a valid GMAT/GRE/CAT/GATE score, they can apply through the ePGD-ABA qualifying-cum-aptitude test.
- Qualifying-cum-Aptitude Test for those who do not have GMAT/GRE/CAT/GATE score:
- This test is expected to be of 1 hour 30 minutes duration and will comprise three sections:
- (i) English comprehension,
- (ii) Logical reasoning and data interpretation, and
- (iii) Quantitative aptitude.
- Analytical Proficiency Test for all applicants
- All applicants are required to take the Analytical Proficiency Test. The test is expected to be of 1 hour duration and will comprise the topics related to basic analytics/mathematics/statistics/data visualization of 10th/12th standards of Central Board of Secondary Education.
- The tests will be conducted online in a device-to-device mode.
Stage 2: Personal Interview:
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interviews. The interviews will be conducted online over the Zoom.
- Final Selection: Successful candidates will be intimated through email.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website