IITDM M.Des (Integrated Product Design) Admission 2022 – Dates, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
IIITDM Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM) invites online applications for admission to M.Des (Integrated Product Design) Program offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2022
Interested candidates can check details on IIITDM M.Des Admission 2022 from the page below and apply for the same through online mode till May 06, 2022.
IIITDM M Des Admission 2022
Program Offered & Intake
- M.Des (with CEED) – 10
- M.Des. (Self/Sponsored/Industry person without CEED) – 10
- Total – 20 Seats
IIITDM Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Application: 18th March 2022
- Last date for submission of application with requisite application fees: 06th May 2022
- Online written test (for shortlisted candidates): 18th May 2022
- Online Interview (CEED cleared list): 20th May 2022
- Online Interview (Industry candidates shortlisted from the online written test): 19th May 2022
- Announcement of selected candidates on website: 27th May 2022
- Payment of fee and confirmation of admission: 17th June 2022
- Commencing of Classes: 25th July 2022
IIITDM Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Category 1: Regular with CEED
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Design/Architecture (under 10+2+ years regular) with minimum of 60% marks (55% marks in case of SC/ST/ PwD) or equivalent grades in the qualifying degree.
- Candidate should have qualified through Common Entrance Exam for design for 2022 (CEED 2022)
- Candidates under this category would be considered for assistantship as per the institute norms.
Category 2: Self/Sponsored/Industry Person/ QIP without CEED
- The candidate under this category must have a Bachelor degree in Engineering/Design/Architecture (under 10+2+4 yrs regular) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% marks in case of SC/ST/PwD) or equivalent grades in the qualifying degree.
- He/she shall be a regular employee with continuous service of at least 2 yrs in R&D organization, industry, academic/institution, Govt .organization etc. and engaged in professional design work. Sponsored candidates are requested to submit a sponsorship letter in a prescribed format from the employer along with the application.
- The mode of selection under this category is based on a written test and/or interview conducted by the institute.
IIITDM M.Des Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online in the link provided in the institute website www.iiitdm.ac.in
- Only online application is accepted and the candidates are advised to take a print of their application and keep the same for the record.
- All the Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are to submit online applications in the institute portal
Application fees for various categories (in Indian Rupees)
- In case of candidates having valid CEED score, a category-wise merit list would be prepared based on the CEED score of the eligible candidates and called for interview
- In case of Self/Sponsored /industry QIP persons without CEED score, the selection shall be based on written test and/or interview conducted by the institute
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Fashion Design Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications
- Textile Designer, Courses, Scope, Eligibility, Jobs, Salary