Indian Institute of Information Technology Lucknow announces Admission to PhD Program 2020
IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission 2020 – Applications are invited for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program beginning in January 2020. Applicants meeting the minimum eligibility in the broad areas of Engineering/ Management/ Mathematics are invited to submit their application.
IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receiving Applications: 31st December 2019
- Display of List of shortlisted candidates: 5th January 2020
- Personal Interviews: 13th January 2020
- Announcement of Results: 14th January 2020
- Reporting to IIIT-L by: 20th January 2020
- Cryptography and Network Security, Hardware Security, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Distributed Systems, Parallel Computing, Image Processing, Machine Learning, Wireless Sensor Networks, Internet of Things, Database Management, Fractal Geometry
See: PhD Admission in Management
- Full Time Research Scholar
- Self-Financed Full Time Research Scholar
- Working Professional
- Aspiring Students in Higher Academics (ASHA)
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission 2019
Full Time Research Scholar
- The minimum educational qualification for admission is a M.Tech./ MBA/ M.Sc./ or equivalent degree with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline.
- Candidates seeking admission should have valid score in GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET.
Self-Financed Full Time Research Scholar
- Applicants should have qualified CSIR/ UGC/ DAE/ NBHM/ DST/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR or secured funding from such an agency after completing the Master’s degree in a relevant discipline with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline. OR
- Applicant should have a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline with a consistently good academic record
See: Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- The candidate should be gainfully employed with a firm/organization as a full-time employee.
- A candidate should have M.Sc. / M.Tech. / M.S. / MBA/ or any other Master’s Degree in the concerned subject or any other degree recognized as equivalent thereto with a consistently good academic record.
- Candidates having experience of five or more years after B.Tech. / MCA with a consistently good academic record, are also eligible for the Ph.D. program.
- A sponsored candidate can be a full-time residential scholar in IIIT Lucknow or may even be considered for admission as full time / part time scholar at her/his work place itself, provided the work place could be recognized as a research center upon the compliance of the following stipulations thereto:
- The said work place / professional center should formally sponsor the aspirant candidate for research studies on full / part time basis.
- The Management / Administration of the workplace / professional center should agree to extend the research facilities, infrastructural support, library / computing resources and sufficient quality time for the researcher.
- The Management / Administration of the Work place / Professional center should be willing to extend the logistics of providing local hospitality and travel expenses to the research supervisor(s) / Doctoral committee whenever the visit is warranted for monitoring and reviewing the research progress and also grant permission to the candidate to travel to IIIT Lucknow to meet research supervisor(s) / Doctoral committee for discussion and assessment process.
- The Management / Administration of the Work place / Professional center should be able to identify a suitably qualified resource person, if available, to act as a local mentor / local supervisor for the research candidate, who could be identified as the joint supervisor for such a candidate by IIIT Lucknow along with the main supervisor from IIIT Lucknow.
Aspiring Students in Higher Academics (ASHA)
- The minimum educational qualification for admission is a B.Tech degree with at least 8.5 CGPA or 80 % (as applicable in the graduating institute) with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline.
- Candidates seeking admission, should possess requisite marks/grades in GATE (cutoff to be defined by IIIT L) in Computer Science/EE/EC/Ch.E/ME or related field.
IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission 2020 Application Process
- All applications will be received through email only.
- An applicant has to download and fill the Application Form and attach a recent passport size photograph on the space provided in the Application Form.
- Scanned copy of the completely filled and self-attested application form along with self- attested proofs of education, date of birth, experience, payment receipt etc. should be sent to email@example.com positively by 5:00 pm on the last date. Self-attested proofs of any other necessary information, depending upon the category under which the applicant seeks admission, should also be attached.
- The applicant has to carry the print out of all the documents (self-attested scanned copy of the Application form and Supporting Documents) and their originals during the personal interview.
- The applicant has to send fresh application to apply for multiple disciplines and payment also to be made separately.
- Please read the instructions given in the Ph.D. information brochure carefully before filling up the application form.
- For any clarification, you may contact through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Category & OBC: Rupees 1000 only, per application form.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rupees 500 only, per application form
Payment can be made through the following mode:
- NEFT/RTGS Details: The requisite amount may be transferred to
- Account Name: Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow Fee Account
- Account Number: 38503909105
- IFSC Code: SBIN0012732
- Bank name and Address: SBI, ARJUNGANJ BRANCH, LUCKNOW 226002
See: Admission Notification and Dates
- The payment details must be carefully filled in the space provided in the application form. Additionally, the scanned copy of the payment receipt must be attached with the application form. For more details, please visit website www.iiitl.ac.in
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow, Chak Ganjaria, CG City, Lucknow-226002, Phone: +0532 2922032, Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.iiitl.ac.in