Indian Institute Information Technology (IIT) Lucknow announces Admission to PhD Program 2022 (Dec), Apply now
IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Lucknow invites applications for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program offered in broad areas of Engineering, Management and Mathematics for the academic session 2022-23.
IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission 2022
- Self Financed- Full Time Research Scholars
- Working Professional
- Aspiring Students in Higher Academics Students in (ASHA)
- Engineering (Copt. Sci. /IT) : Cryptography and Network Security, Hardware Security, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Distributed Systems, Parallel Computing, Image Processing, Machine Learning, Wireless Sensor Networks, Internet of Things, Database Management.
- Management : Digital Marketing, Algorithm Trading, Business Analytics, Organizational Communication, Experimental Phonetics, Sustainable, human resource management, Human resource Mgt., Organizational behavior, Corporate social responsibility, Intellectual capital and Knowledge management, Digital Marketing, E-Business, Business Analytics and Fintech.
- Mathematics : Design and analysis of block ciphers, Design and analysis of cryptographic hash functions, Multivariate public key cryptography, Post quantum cryptography, Quantum computing, Dendrites, Self-similar dendrites, Mathematical modelling using fractal techniques, Homogenization, Elliptic partial differential equations, Optimal control problem.
- Last Date for filling up of the PhD Form: 06th January 2023
- Tentative Date of Publish the List of Shortlisted candidates PI: 10th January 2023
- Tentative Date for Submitting the grievance: 12th January 2023
- The Tentative Date for PhD PI: 18th 19th & 20th January 2023
- PhD Registration Process: 30th January 2023
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission 2022
Self Financed Full Time Research Scholars
- Applicants should have qualified CSIR/ UGC/ DAE/ NBHM/ DST/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR or secured funding from such an agency after completing the Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline OR;
- Applicants should have a Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a consistently good academic record.
- An applicant of this category is sponsored by his/her employer. The sponsoring organization must specifically undertake to relieve the applicant to enable residential requirements of the PhD programme and also provide necessary facilities for carrying out the research (if applicable). Such applicants shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form.
Aspiring Students in Higher Academics (Asha)
- This category is specially designated to the fresh graduates from CFTI’s/IIT’s/NIT’s/IIIT’s. They shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form.
- The minimum educational qualification for admission is a B.Tech degree with at least 8.5 CGPA or 80 % (as applicable in the graduating institute) with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline.
- Candidates seeking admission, should possess requisite marks/grades in GATE (cutoff to be defined by IIIT L) in Computer Science/EE/EC/Ch.E/ME or related field.
- All applications will be received in online mode only.
- Candidates apply online through the official website https://iiit.ac.in/
- The applicant has to carry the print out of all the documents (self-attested scanned copy of the Application form and Supporting Documents) and their originals during the personal.
- The applicant has to send a fresh application to apply for multiple disciplines and payment also to be made Please read the instructions given in the D. information brochure carefully before filling up the application form.
- Contact: For any clarification, you may contact us through email at [email protected]
- For General Category & OBC :- Rs. 1500/- per application form.
- For SC/ST/PWD :- Rs. 1000/- per application form
- Mode of Payment :- Through Online
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website