Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Kalyani announces Admission to PhD Program 2023 (Autumn Semester), Apply now
IIIT Kalyani PhD Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Kalyani invites applications from eligible Indian nationals for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the academic session 2023-24 (Autumn Semester).
IIIT Kalyani PhD Admission 2023
PhD Admission Categories
- Research Fellow
- Sponsored (full-time)
- Project Staff
Departments offering PhD Program
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Mathematics and Physics (Space and Atmospheric Sciences)
- Date of Notification: 30 May 2023
- Last date for application: 21 days from the date of advertisement
- Announcing the list of shortlisted candidates for test/interview: 3rd Week of June 2023
- Date of interview: 1st week of July (between 03/07/23 – 07/07/23)
- For admission to the Ph.D. Programme in various disciplines a candidate must satisfy the following criteria:
For Engineering Disciplines
- One of the following criteria be satisfied:
- Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology in a relevant area with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 (out of 10) or 60% of marks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in a relevant area with a minimum CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) or 70 % of marks. The candidate should be GATE/NET qualified.
For Science Disciplines
- Master’s degree in Science in a relevant area with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 (out of 10) or 60% of marks. The candidate should be GATE/NET qualified.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not ensure an applicant’s right to admission in the Ph.D programme.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final in this regard.
- Reservations will be applicable as per MoE, Govt. of India norms.
- Interested candidates are requested to apply by filling up and submit the Google form available here(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdFLNPfaFjQoFX6- XVg0qbZiIYexTOfiNPKvbsP8sIQGvmXRw/viewform?usp=sf_link).
- Templates for no-objection certificates are available in Annexure I. Candidates are requested to check the form submission guideline available in institute website before filling up the form.
- For General : Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only)
- For SC/ST/EWS : Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only)
- Mode of Payment : A/c Name: Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kalyani, Bank Name: State Bank of India, A/c No: 33984361509, IFSC Code: SBIN0006701, MICR Code: 700002332
- Admission will be made based on the fulfillment of eligibility criteria and performance in the written test and/or interview.
- The candidates are requested to visit the Institute’s website for the date of the interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website