Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR) Jaipur announces Admission to Master of Public Health (MPH) Program 2023, Apply now
IIHMR Jaipur MPH Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR) University, Jaipur has invited applications for admission to Master of Public Health (MPH) Course for the Academic Year 2023.
IIHMR Jaipur MPH Admission 2023
MPH Program Overview
- The Master of Public Health Degree Program is two-years long. The coursework includes on-campus and online classes, a capstone exercise, and a practicum experience, all cumulatively totaling 80 credits. On-campus courses will begin at IIHMR Jaipur
- The Students will travel to Baltimore, Maryland, for a 2-week winter session at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, USA. The MPH Program 2023-24
- The Program combines the JHSPH’s excellence in Public Health education with the IIHMR’s expertise in Health Management Research in South Asia. These strengths are clearly visible in the design of this exciting program.
- The full-time Master of Public Health degree program will consist of 1 year of didactic coursework plus 1 year of practical training
- Send completed Pre Screening questionnaire with updated CV at https://applications.iihmr.edu.in/mph-application-form latest by: 31st May 2023
- Submit the completed online application through SOPHAS portal by: 01st July 2023
- MPH orientation at IIHMR University, Jaipur: October 2023
- MPH orientation and Problem Solving in Public Health course in Baltimore, USA: January 2024
- Interested individuals from India and South-east Asian Region must have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of two years of experience (full time) related to health besides the Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree. (Work experience is waived for Ph.D. and M.B.B.S. graduates)
- Prior college-level mathematics courses, prior college-level biology course and any health-related course.
- Demonstrated English proficiency to a prior degree, TOEFL or IELTS.
- Demonstrated quantitative and verbal skills through GRE, MCAT, LSAT, or GMAT. (Applicants with degrees beyond the bachelor’s degree may request a waiver of standardized test scores if they are from other sources of quantitative abilities.)
- Applicants seeking admission to the JHSPH-IIHMR MPH program should go through a pre screening process for prior approval from IIHMR University before applying for the program at SOPHAS. Applicants who wish to apply for MPH program should follow the steps given below:
- STEP 1: Candidate kindly send the completely filled pre-screening questionnaire by clicking https://iihmr.nopaperforms.com/ along with an updated CV/resume on or before May 31, 2023 for pre-approval.
- STEP 2: The applicant will receive a confirmation mail from IIHMR-U after the receipt of the documents in STEP-1. If the student found eligible then a pre-approval email for the application will be sent to the candidate by the IIHMR University, followed by another email from JHSPH with an invitation to complete the online MPH application through SOPHAS (Schools of Public Health Application Service) on the web link http://sophas.org/program-finder/. In order to be considered for admission, the candidate has to submit the completed application (fully submitted application along with the application fee of US $ 135) by July 1 , 2023.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website