Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) announces Admission to M.Tech, M.Plan and MCA Program 2022
IGDTUW M.Tech, M.Plan. MCA Admission 2022 – Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) invites application for Admission to 2 -years M.Tech, M.Plan. (Urban Planning) and MCA Programs for the academic year 2022-23
IGDTUW M.Tech, M.Plan. & MCA Admission 2022
- M. Tech. 2-Year (4-Semester) in CSE (Artificial Intelligence), M. Tech. ECE (VLSI Design), M. Tech. (Robotics & Automation), M. Tech. IT (Information Security Management)
- M.Plan. (Urban Planning), 2-Year(4-Semester)
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
IGDTUW M.Tech and M.Plan. Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Opening of Admission portal for receiving of online applications: 12th May 2022
- Last date for submission of duly filled application form: 13th June 2022
Eligibility Criteria for IGDTUW M.Tech and M.Plan. Admission 2022
- For M.tech : B.Tech./B.E.Degree with minimum 60% or equivalent in the qualifying exam.
- B.Tech. / B.E.in CS/IT/ECE or MCA or M. Sc. (Computer Science)/ M.Sc.(IT), (Electronics/Physics with Electronics/ Informatics/ or equivalent from a recognized University.
- AMIE/ AMIETE in relevant discipline.
- Age limit : There is no minimum age criteria, but maximum age should not be more than 40 years on 30.9.2022.
- For M.Plan. : An applicant passing any of the following qualifying examinations with Minimum 60% or equivalent.
- B. Arch. or its equivalent/B.E/B. Tech. in Civil Engineering or equivalent/ B. Planning or B. Tech. (Planning) or equivalent.
- For MCA: The candidate must have passed Graduation in BCA or equivalent from a recognized board. The candidate must have acquired a minimum aggregate of 60% in the qualifying examination. The candidates who are in their final year of degree can also apply for admission.
- Note : Candidates appearing in the Final year/semester of their qualifying degree may also apply.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.igdtuw.ac.in by submitting one time non-refundable Application fee.
- The candidates are advised to read each, and every instruction given in the Admission Brochure very carefully before applying Online.
- The e-brochure may be downloaded from the website (www.igdtuw.ac.in)
- Application Fee : Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand only).
- Mode of Payment : Through online Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- For M.Tech : The admission to M.Tech. course will be on the basis of the valid GATE Score secured by applicants and thereafter on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying examination, as per the eligibility. First preference would be given to candidates having valid GATE scores.
- For M.Plan. : The merit list for admission to M.Plan. (Urban Planning) course will be prepared on the basis of the valid GATE Score secured by applicants and thereafter on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying examination, as per the eligibility.
- For M.C.A.: The admission to MCA course of IGDTUW is on the basis of rank secured in the Common Entrance Test (CET) to be conducted by IGDTUW. If the seats remain vacant, applicants having valid NIMCET rank shall be considered in the Spot Round subject to meeting the eligibility criteria.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website