ICFAI University Jharkhand announces Admission to PhD Program in Management for Session 2022, Apply now
ICFAI University Jharkhand PhD Admission – ICFAI University Jharkhand invites application for admission to Part-time PhD Program in Management for the academic session 2022
The application form can be submitted in a prescribed format on or before April 22, 2022. Read on for more details on ICFAI University Jharkhand PhD Admission 2022.
ICFAI University Jharkhand PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form: April 22, 2022
- Research Aptitude Test Date (Computer Based Test) at select locations all over india: May 14, 2022
- Interviews : May 30 – June 04, 2022
- Admission Decision at icFAi University, Jharkhand: June 06, 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Admission Fee & Semester Fee : June 13, 2022
- Reporting at the ICFAI University for submission of Certificates and Verification by producing originals : June 14, 2022
- Commencement of First Semester* : June 15, 2022
ICFAI University Jharkhand PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Masters degree or Diploma or Professional qualification declared equivalent to Masters degree by relevant statutory bodies in management or allied subjects (e.g. Economics, Commerce, Public Administration etc.) with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA. OR
- M.Phil. Degree (in the concerned or an allied subject in which the student plans to pursue PhD Program) with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA.
- A minimum of 3 years service in Industry/Banking/ Financial Services/ Government/ Academia etc.
ICFAI University Jharkhand PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from https://www.iujharkhand.edu.in/
- Send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (inclusive of Entrance Exam fee) towards the cost of the application in favor of “The ICFAI University, Jharkhand – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Ranchi
- The selection of applicants into the PhD Program is made through
- Research Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website