> ICFAI University PhD in Management Admission 2019, Dates, Application
ICFAI University PhD in Management Admission 2019, Dates, Application
ICFAI University Jharkhand announces admission to PhD in Management 2019
ICFAI University PhD in Management Admission 2019 – ICFAI University, Jharkhand invites application for the admission to Part time PhD in Management for the academic session 2019
The admission modalities are with reference to the Ph.D. Program in Management (part-time) offered by the ICFAI University, Jharkhand.
Also See : Phd Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI University PhD in Management Admission 2019
- Candidates must be Master’s degree or professional degree declared equivalent to masters’ degree by relevant statutory bodies in management or allied subjects (e.g. Economics, Commerce, Public Administration etc.) with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC 7-point scale or;
- Should be a M.Phil. Degree (in the concerned or an allied subject in which the student plans to pursue PhD Program) with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC 7-point scale.
- Minimum 3 years and maximum 6 years.
- A minimum of 3 years-service in Industry/Banking/Financial Services/ Government/ Academia etc.
Selection Process for ICFAI University PhD in Management Admission 2019
- The selection of applicants into the Ph.D. Program is made through Application, Research Aptitude Test and Personal Interview.
Research Aptitude Test
- Research Aptitude Test will be conducted on 11th May 2019 on CBT (Computer Based Test) format at select locations all over India (which will be given on the website). Applicant holding M.Phil. Degree in the same or allied discipline, in which Ph.D. is being pursued, will be exempted from appearing for the Research Aptitude Test.
- Research Aptitude Test will be for 2 hours and will test the contemporary knowledge of the applicant in broad areas of management and aptitude for research
- The applicants who qualify in the Research Aptitude Test will have to go through a personal interview at the University, wherein the students’ motivation to pursue the program and the broad areas in which the student would like to pursue research will be discussed.
- Original Certificates of academic qualifications and domicile certificates should be produced for verification at the time of registration.
ICFAI University PhD in Management Admission 2019 Application Form
- Applicants can obtain Application Form in any of the following ways:
- Purchase from the Admissions Office on payment of Rs.1000/-. Download from the University Website www.iujharkhand.edu.in and fill it in your own handwriting.
- Fill the application form online www.iujharkhand.edu.in/online_registration.html
- The applicants are advised to read the guidelines carefully before completing the Application Form for Admission. Please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria before filling up the form. Fill the Application Form in Capital Letters. Provide all the available information under appropriate sections.
- Make sure to sign the Application Form (in case it is not filled online)
- Retain a photocopy of the completed Application Form
- Completed Application Form for Admission along with a DD/NEFT payment receipt / Receipt for Rs.1000/- (as the case may be) should be submitted at: The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Jharkhand.
- City Office: Plot No. 2167/A, Opposite IDBI Bank, Ashok Nagar,Ranchi – 834 002, Jharkhand
- Campus: Plot No. 2065, Daladali Chowk, Simalia, Near Ring Road, Ranchi-835222
ICFAI University PhD in Management Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form: 16th April 2019
- Research Aptitude Test Date Computer Based Test at select locations all over India: 11th May 2019
- Interview and Admission Decision at ICFAI University, Jharkhand: 08th & 09th June 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Admission Fee: 10th June 2019
- Reporting at the ICFAI University for submission of Certificates and Verification by producing originals: 10th June 2019
- Registration and payment of Admission Fee & First Semester Fee: 10th June 2019
- Commencement of First Semester: 10th June 2019
ICFAI University Jharkhand
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Jharkhand, City Office: Plot No. 2167/A, Opposite IDBI Bank, Ashok Nagar Ranchi-834002, Jharkhand, Website www.iujharkhand.edu.in