ICFAI University Jharkhand announces Admission to BBA LLB (Hons.) and BA LLB (Hons.) Program for Session 2022, Apply now
ICFAI University BBA-LLB & BA LLB (Hons.) Admission 2022 – ICFAI University Jharkhand invites applications for admission to BBA-LLB(Hons.) & BA-LLB(Hons.) Programs for the Academic year 2022-23. Interested candidates can apply till July 26 2022.
Read on for details on important dates, eligibility criteria, application process and more for ICFAI University Jharkhand BBA-LLB & BA LLB (Hons.) Admission 2022.
ICFAI University BBA-LLB & BA LLB (Hons.) Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of Completed Application Form: 26th July 2022
- Commencement of regular classes: 31st August 2022
ICFAI University BBA-LLB & BA LLB (Hons.) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with 45% and above aggregate marks in any discipline (best of the 5 subjects including English).
- Score of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)/ Law School Admission Test (LSAT) will be given weightage.
ICFAI University BBA-LLB & BA LLB (Hons.) Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply online and offline.
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iujharkhand.edu.in and make payment of Rs 500 towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.iujharkhand.edu.in and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs 500 towards the cost of the application in favor of “The ICFAI University, Jharkhand – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Ranchi.
- Applicants can fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office.
- The selection of applicants into the Program is made through screening of application and interview. While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to their academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra co-curricular activities.
- Original certificates and Domicile certificate should be produced for verification at the time of payment of first semester fee. The original certificates will be returned after verification. The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website