Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Ludhiana announces Admission to UG, PG & PhD Programs 2021-22
GADVASU Admission 2021 – Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana has invited applications for admission to various Undergraduate and Master’s Programmes, PhD Programs for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check for more details on GADVASU Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the page below.
- UG Courses : B.F.Sc., B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) and B.Tech. (Biotechnology), B.V. Sc. & A.H etc.
- PG Courses : M.V.Sc. (Animal Biotechnology) /M.Sc. (Biotechnology), M.Sc. Agricultural Economics (Animal husbandry), M.Tech. (Dairy Technology) (Dairy Engineering) (Diary Microbiology) (Diary Chemistry) /M.Sc/MFSc. etc.
- Ph.D. Courses : Ph.D. (Animal Biotechnology) / Ph.D. (Biotechnology), Veterinary Science, Fisheries, Dairy Science & Technology, Animal Biotechnology etc.
GADVASU Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start of submission of application : Ongoing
- Last date to application for all ug & pg Programmes without late fee : 06th September 2021
- Last date to apply with late fee (Rs. 1000/- for B.V. Sc. & A.H.) & (Rs. 200/- for B.F.Sc. & B.Tech) : 20th September 20201
- Last date to apply for candidates outside Punjab and UT Chandigarh : 20th September 2021
- Last date to apply with late fee of Rs. 1000/- for Master’s & PhD courses : 20th September 2021
- Last date to submit ICAR AIEEA-PG 2021 & GAT-B 2021 Rank/Score : Within 03 days after declaration of result
Eligibility Criteria for GADVASU Admission 2021
- For B.V.Sc. & A.H. (5½-year program) : The candidate should have a minimum qualification of 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized Indian Board/ University with at least 50% marks (47.5% for DP, SC/ ST, BC and KM categories) in aggregate excluding the optional subject.
- For B.F.Sc., B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), and B. Tech. (Biotechnology) : The candidate should have a minimum qualification of 10+2 or equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for B.Tech. Dairy Technology/ Mathematics or Biology for B.F.Sc. and B.Tech. Biotechnology from a recognized Indian Board/ University with at least 50% marks (45% for DP and 40% for SC/ ST, BC and KM categories) in aggregate excluding the optional subject.
- For Masters’ Programs : 60% marks in aggregate at the graduation level degree (in respective discipline as shown below) from a recognized institute/ college/ university established by law in India.
- 55% marks in aggregate with two years professional experience (after completion of Bachelor’s degree) in any department of Punjab Government/ Union Territory of chandigarh/ Central Government/ Semi- Government/ Private sector organizations, on the last date of receipt of applications.
- For Ph.D. Program : 70% marks in aggregate at the Master’s level and OCPA/OGPA of 5.50/ 10.00 or 55% marks in aggregate or a GPA of 2.00/4.00 or equivalent (old system) at Bachelor’s level from a recognized institute/ college/ university established by law in India. The eligible Masters’/ Bachelors’ degree for admission to Ph.D. programme
- For more details, eligibility criteria, visit the University Website https://gadvasu.in/
GADVASU Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://gadvasu.in/
- Registration of the candidate shall be the first step of “Online Application”. Once the registration is done, the candidate can login to the portal using his/her email and password.
- Candidates are advised to note down their application ID and not to share it with others. Take the print of the confirmation page or click on “Download Application” to download and print the filled in application form. This document will act as the acknowledgement for submission of application and use for future reference
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the Prospectus for eligibility conditions and other important instructions.
- B.V.Sc. & A.H. : Rs. 5000/- to be paid online
- B.F.Sc., B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) and B.Tech. (Biotechnology) : Rs. 1700/- to be paid online
- ICAR/VCI/Govt. Nominee : Rs. 1700/- to be deposited along with admission fee in the office of respective Dean
- Master’s/Ph.D. programmes : Rs. 5000/- to be paid online
- NRI/OCI candidates for each programme : US $ 750/- or equivalent Indian Rupees to be paid online or offline
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking
- For B.V.Sc. & A.H. Program : Merit list of eligible candidates resident of Punjab will be prepared based on the NEET (UG) 2021 score/ rank among the applicants to the university.
- For B.F.Sc., B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), and B. Tech. (Biotechnology) : Merit list of the eligible candidates prepared based on the marks in the qualifying examination (10+2 Non-Medical for B.Tech. Dairy Technology and 10+2 Medical or Non-Medical for B.F.Sc. and B.Tech. Biotechnology)
- For Masters’ Program other than M.Sc. (Biotechnology) with specialization in Animal Biotechnology : Candidates resident of Punjab will be considered in the respective discipline as opted in ICAR AIEEA-PG-2021 on the basis of merit of AIEEA-PG-2021 entrance examination including for reserve categories
- Candidates other than residents of Punjab in the respective discipline as opted in ICAR AIEEA-PG-2021 on the basis of merit of AIEEA-PG-2021 entrance examination. Candidates other than residents of Punjab who have already applied as per specified date, will be considered on merit based on OCPA/ OGPA/ percentage of marks of qualifying degree of the candidate.
- For M.Sc. (Biotechnology) with specialization in Animal Biotechnology : Candidates will be considered based on the rank of Graduate Aptitude Test – Biotechnology (GAT-B) conducted by the Regional Centre for Biotechnology on behalf of the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
- For Ph.D. Program : Candidates resident of Punjab will be admitted on the basis of cumulative score & To be eligible for Ph.D. admission, a candidate must secure a minimum of 33% marks in the interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website