Graphic Era Hill University Dehradun announces Admission to PhD Program for July 2023 Session, Apply now
Graphic Era Hill University PhD Admission 2023 – Graphic Era Hill University, Dehradun invites applications on prescribed form for admission to for Full Time/Part Time/Sponsored Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programs in various departments for session July, 2023.
Graphic Era Hill University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Course Offered
- Computer Science
- Computer Application
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Environmental Science
- Fashion Design
- Fine Arts
- Media and Mass Communications
- Last Date for submission of application form
August 10, 2023extended to August 31, 2023
- Entrance Exam Date:
August 12, 2023to be announced
- The candidate should satisfy any of the following conditions:
- Master’s Degree from any UGC recognized University/ AICTE approved Institutions or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the notified fields of study with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA (50% marks or equivalent CGPA for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates online application form click here to apply : https://forms.gle/myeqP8yyQuP6CdKs8
- The application form along with attested copies of certificates may be submitted either offline/online to the Office of Dean Research, Graphic Era Hill University, 510 Society Area, Clement Town, and Dehradun-248002 along with the fee of Rs. 1500/ – in cash or through NEFT latest by 15th June 2023
- Application Fee: Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment: Cash or through NEFT
- The admission is made on the basis of GATE/NET (UGC/CSIR)/SLET scores or Entrance Test and interview.
- GATE/NET( UGC/ CSIR) qualified candidates are exempted Wednesday, From Written test. However they have to appear later for an interview.
Research Associateship/ Fellowship
- Graphic Era Hill University Dehradun offers Associate ships / Fellowships to the Full Time research scholars under following categories, viz.
(a) CATEGORY I – TEACHING / RESEARCH ASSOCIATESHIP
- Available to GATE / NET (UGC/CSIR) qualified scholars and to all other scholars who are getting financial assistance from any other source.
- Teaching/ Research Associate will undertake 8 -10 hours per week of teaching/research work as assigned by the institute.
(b) CATEGORY II – INSTITUTE FELLOWSHIP / SCHOLARSHIP
- Available to such meritorious research scholars who are not drawing financial assistance from any other source.
- Rs. 12000/- per month after completion of the course work and Rs. 15000/- per month after approval of Research Proposal.
- Institute fellows will undertake 8 -10 hours per week of teaching / research work as assigned by the institute (after the completion of the coursework.)
Entrance Test Details
- Date: 24th June 2023
- Test Centre: Dehradun Campus
- Mode of Exam : Online
- Entrance Test (Valid GATE/NET (UGC/ CSIR) qualified candidates are exempted from written test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website