GNA University announces Admission to PhD Program for Academic Session 2023, Apply now
GNA University PhD Admission 2023 – GNA University, Phagwara (Punjab) has invited applications for admission to PhD Program offered in various disciplines for January 2023 Batch.
GNA University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program Offered
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Computer Applications
- Business Management And Commerce
- Physical Education
- Last date of Receipt of Applications: 19th December, 2022
- Date of PhD Entrance Examination: 24th December, 2022
- Date of PhD Interview and Document verification: 31st December 2022
- Last Date to Register in PhD Program: 9th January, 2023
- Commencement of PhD Course Work Classes: 14th January 2023
Eligibility Criteria for GNA University PhD Admission 2023
For admission to the Ph.D. program in the Faculty at GU, applicants fulfilling the following criteria shall be treated as eligible:
- Person having passed Post Graduate Degree (Master Degree) Examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST) or equivalent Grade Point Average-GPA (As per the UGC Norm).
- Person having qualified GU PhD Entrance Exam with minimum 50 % scores followed by an interview.
- The Entrance Exam and Interview carry 70% and 30% weightage respectively for the final selection.
Exemption from Entrance Examination
- The candidates fulfilling at least one of the following conditions will be exempted from Entrance
- Qualified in NET/SLET/GATE/RAT/JRF/SRF/examination of the apex bodies as CSIR/UGC/ICAR/ICMR and or DST INSPIRE fellowship/ICCR or any equivalent test/exam.
- Note- Candidates entitled for exemption from the Entrance Examination shall submit the Application Form along with relevant supporting documents within the stipulated time period
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.gnauniversity.edu.in/
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website https://www.gnauniversity.edu.in/
- Send the hand filled entrance application form along with the above documents and Proof of Online Transfer/Payment (Bank detail given below)/Demand Draft (in favour of “GNA University, Phagwara”) of Rs. 1000/- through registered post only by November 15, 2021 at GNA University, Phagwara-Hoshiarpur Road, Sri Hargobindgarh, Phagwara, Punjab-144401 (INDIA).
- Also send the scanned copies of application form, payment slip/DD and desired documents at email@example.com.
- For General Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PhD/PH Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online Mode/DD
- Selection will be based on Written test and Personal Interview.
- The test will be conducted in two phases comprising objective type questions in Paper I and II.
- Paper I (10:30 am to 11:30 am) and II (11:30 pm to 12:30 pm)will be carrying 100 marks each having 60 questions out of which 50 are to be attempted in 60 minutes per paper.
- Minimum 50% marks are required to be considered as “Qualified” to appear in a personal interview.
- There shall be no negative marking.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website