Dr K N Modi University (DKNMU) Rajasthan announces Admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate & Diploma Program 2022
Dr K N Modi University Admission 2022 – Dr K N Modi University, Rajasthan invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate & Diploma Program for the academic session 2022-23.
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on Dr K N Modi University Admission 2022, such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, etc.
Dr K N Modi University Admission 2022
- UG Courses : B.Tech, B. Pharm., BA, B.Com. B.Sc., BCA, B.Ed., B.Voc. B.B.A. LLB, LLB, B. Arch etc.
- PG Courses : M. Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Com., MA, M. Sc., M. Pharm, M.Arch, M.Ed., LL.M, etc.
- Diploma Courses : PG Diploma in Cyber law & Diploma in Computer Science, Electrical Engg., Civil Engg., Mechanical and Diploma in Pharmacy, etc.
- Online application for all courses : Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of Online application for all courses : July 2022
- For UG, Diploma & Certificate Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
- For all courses, eligibility criteria check the official Website http://dknmu.org/
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://dknmu.org/ & http://apply.dknmu.in/
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website http://dknmu.org/
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of merit & qualification examinations.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website