Digital University Kerala announces Admission Test 2022 for MSc, MTech and PG Diploma Admission, Apply now
Digital University Kerala PG Admission 2022 – Digital University Kerala invites application for admission to MSc, MTech MBA and PG Diploma programs through DUAT exam for the academic year 2022-2023
- MTech (Master of Technology)(AICTE APPROVED)
- MSc (Master of Science)
- Post Graduate Diploma in e-Governance (PGDeG)
Digital University Kerala PG Admission Dates 2022
- Online application will be open on: 24th Feb 2022
- Deadline for submission of applications: 1st May 2022
- Date of DUAT examination (Selected Course): 5th June 2022
- Announcement of DUAT results: 16th June 2022
- Dates of admission counselling/ interview: 20th June to 30th June 2022
- Date of publication of final selection list: 2nd July 2022
- Commencement of classes : 21st July 2022
Digital University Kerala PG Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For MTech (Master of Technology) : BTech/BE /MCA /MSc in relevant subjects with 60% marks in graduation.
- For MSc (Master of Science) : BTech/BE /BCA /BSc in relevant subjects with 60% marks in graduation.
- For Post Graduate Diploma in e-Governance (PGDeG) : Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with working knowledge of computer systems
Digital University Kerala PG Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply through official website https://duk.ac.in/
- Applicants should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- For General : Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/Divyaang : Rs. 325/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- The selection to all MTech and MSc programmes of Digital University Kerala will be through a common admission process.
- Prospective students will have to either (i) clear the Digital University Aptitude Test (DUAT) Or (ii) possess a valid GATE/NET score in a relevant discipline.
- For the MSc programs, GATE score holders with a valid score in relevant disciplines as on 1st April 2022 are exempted from taking the entrance examination. Interested UGC-NET qualified candidates in relevant disciplines are also exempted from taking DUAT for admission to MSc programs.
- For MTech programs preference will be given to the GATE qualified candidates.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website