Dibrugarh University announces Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) Program for session 2019-20
Dibrugarh University B.P.Ed Admission 2019 – Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to the Two year (Four Semester) Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) Programme of Dibrugarh University for the academic session 2019-20
Dibrugarh University B.P.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration will start from: 04th June 2019
- Last date of submission of application from: 22nd July 2019
- Admission Test: 25th July 2019 (8.00 am onwards)
- Tentative Last Date Admission: 30th July 2019
- Tentative Date Commencement of class: 01st August 2019
Also See : Admission Notification
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University B.P.Ed Admission 2019
(As per NCTE Norms and standards)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having at least participation in the Inter- College / Inter- Zonal / District /School Competitions in Sports and Games recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with Physical Education with 45% marks. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 45% marks and Studies Physical Education as compulsory /elective subject. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with 45% marks and having at least participation in National /Inter University / State Competitions or secured 1st 2nd and 3rd position in inter college / Inter Zonal / District /School Competitions in Sports and Games recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree and participation in International competition or secured 1st 2nd and 3rd position in National / Inter- University Competitions in Sports and Games as respective federations/AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt . of India . OR
- Graduation with 45% marks and at least three years of teaching experience (deputed in- service candidate i.e. trained physical education teachers/ coaches).
- Relaxation in the percents of marks in the qualifying examination and in the reservation of the seats for SC/ST/OBC and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Govt. /State Govt. and University whichever is applicable.
See: Physical Education Career Scope, Eligibility and Job Prospects
Criteria of Selection Test:
- General Knowledge in Physical Education and Sports: 10 marks
- General Aptitude Test: 10 marks
- Comprehension Test: 10 marks
- Essay Writing
- Application writing
- Physical Fitness Test: 30 marks (5X6=30)
- 50 mts Sprint
- 1000 mts Run
- Standing Broad Jump
- Standing Backward Throw (Medicine Ball)
- Bent Knee Sit-Ups
- Agility Test (Shuttle Run)
- Sports Achievement: 10 Marks
- Academic performance (qualifying exams): 10 Marks
- Sports Skill Test (Specialization): 15 Marks – Candidates must have to opt any one of the following games and sports to appear in the sports skill test:
- Table Tennis
- Track & Field
- Kabaddi and Kho-Kho
- Martial Art
- Viva/ Group Discussion
Documents required at the time of Entrance are as follows:
- Hard Copy of Application form along with copy of all the Educational Testimonials and must produced Original Testimonials.
- Sports Achievement Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Risk Certificate (Format will be provided at the time of reporting for entrance )
- Students of Dibrugarh University appeared in Eligibility Examination can also apply
- Personal Sports Kit (Proper kits is mandatory to appear in Physical Fitness and Sports skill test)
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
Dibrugarh University B.P.Ed Admission 2019 Application Process
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online from 04.06.2019.
- The application fee of Rs. 500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated. Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference.
- A step-by-step instruction of the Application Process is available on the homepage of the “Online Application Submission” portal.
(Centre for Management Studies), Dibrugarh- 786004 (Assam), Phone No: 091-3732101423, website: www.cmsdu.org://dibru.online