Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand University (DBUU), Dehradun announces Ph.D. Admission Notification 2023-2024
Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand University PhD Admission 2023 – Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand University (DBUU), Dehradun applications are invited for registration to PhD Program for the Academic Year 2023-24.
Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program in Disciplines
- Computer Science & Engineering – 08
- Mechanical Engineering – 04
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 08
- Pharmacy – 06
- Management – 08
- Chemistry – 04
- Microbiology – 02
- Mathematics – 02
- Botany – 02
- Zoology – 02
- Agriculture – 02
- Biotechnology – 02
- Computer Science –
- Mass Communication – 04
- Electrical – 02
- Fashion Design – 02
- English – 02
- Environmental Science –
- Commerce –
- Hotel & Tourism Management – 04
- Total – 66 Seats
- Last date of Submission of Application Form: 25th July 2023
- Admit Card Download: 26th July 2023
- Date of Entrance Exam: 30th July 2023
- Declaration of Entrance Test Result: Will be updated soon!!
- Submission of Admission Form & Fees: Will be updated soon!!
- Master’s degree certificate and mark sheet in relevant subject with minimum 55% mark overall. A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission time to time. (mandatory)
- Migration, Character & Transfer certificate issued by the last institution attended by the student
- Fill the PhD Online Application form at https://admissions.dbuu.ac.in/
- Download the filled application form (In pdf format).
- The candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/GPAT are exempted from the entrance exam but are required to fill this form to attend the interview.
- All Registered Candidates are requested to upload the below documents in the Admission Portal:
- Class X Marksheet & Certificate.
- Class XII Marksheet & Certificate (In Relevant Stream)
- Identity Proof issued by the Government (Preferably Aadhar Card)
- Graduation mark sheet & certificate (in the relevant stream and subject)
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from current employer for Part-time candidates.
- The Selection of the candidates for admission will be based on Entrance Exam.
- M.Phil/NET/SLET/GATE/GPAT qualified candidates are exempted from Research entrance Test (RET).
Entrance Exam Details
- The question paper will be divided into two sections namely-
- Research Methodology (50 marks)
- Subject Specific (50 marks)
- The questions will be MCQ type and the duration of the test will be two hours.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India