CT University Ludhiana announces PhD Entrance Test (PET) 2022 for Admission to PhD Program
CT University PhD Entrance Test 2022 – CT University invites application for PhD Entrance Test (PET) 2022 for admission to PhD Program offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2022.
CT University PhD Entrance Test 2022
PhD Program Offered
- Ph.D. (Computer Science Engineering); Ph.D. (Electronics & Communication Engineering); Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering); Ph.D. (Computer Applications); Ph.D. (Civil Engineering); Ph.D. (Environment Science); Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences); Ph.D. (Biotechnology); Ph.D. (Zoology); Ph.D. (Optometry); Ph.D. (Physics); Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Ph.D. (Management); Ph.D. (Commerce); Ph.D. (Hospitality management); Ph.D. (Tourism management); Ph.D. (Economics); Ph.D. (Journalism and Mass Communication); Ph.D. (Psychology); Ph.D. (History); Ph.D. (Political Science); Ph.D. (Law); Ph.D. (Punjabi); Ph.D. (English); Ph.D. (Education); Ph.D. (Physical Education); Ph.D. (Mathematics); Ph.D. (Sociology)
Duration of PhD
- Minimum : 3 years
- Maximum : 6 years
- Last date of Application: May 25th, 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination: May 29th, 2022
- Result of Examination: June 1st, 2022
- Interview Date: June 3rd , 2022
- Result of Interview: June 3rd, 2022
- Last Date of Depositing Registration fee: June 15th, 2022
- Last Date of Depositing Coursework/Semester fee: June 30th, 2022
- Candidates with any one of the following educational qualification
- Master s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master s degree by the corresponding statutory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. Course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate. A person whose M.Phil. Thesis has been evaluated and the viva voce is pending may be admitted provisionally to Ph.D. program.
- Candidates possessing a Degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution shall be eligible for admission to Ph.D. Programme.
- Exemption from Entrance Test : Candidates who has qualified UGC (NET/JRF)/CSIR (NET /JRF)/ICAR (JRF/SRF) Examination/SLET (for Punjab state only) /GATE/GPAT/ICAR or hold Teacher Fellowship are exempted from entrance test.
- Application form can be obtained and submitted on official website https://admission.ctuniversity.in/ or https://ctuniversity.in/ctu-phd-entrance-test/
- The application form can be downloaded from https://ctuniversity.in or the applicant can buy the prospectus 2022 from the university campus after paying cash at accounts department.
- Application fee (Non Refundable) : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through RTGS/NEFT/ Demand Draft
- University shall admit Ph.D. students through a two stage process
- Stage I- Entrance Test
- Stage II- Interview
- The test duration is of 120 minutes and consists of 100 MCQ (multiple choice questions), for 100 Marks. The question paper will consists of two parts:
- Part A : 50 MCQ based on Research Methodology*
- Part B : 50 MCQ based on subject specific.**
- Each question will carry 1 mark. There would be no negative mark for the wrong answer. The candidate should use Black/Blue ball point pen only
- *As per syllabus uploaded.
- ** As per syllabus (wherever applicable) of UGC NET/ GATE/GPAT/ICAR / Master level course.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website