CMR University Bangalore announces Admission to PhD Program for July 2024 Batch, Apply now
CMR University Bangalore PhD Admission 2024 – CMR University, Bangalore invites applications for admission to full-time/Part-time PhD Program offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2024 (July Batch)
CMR University Bangalore PhD Admission 2024
- Last date for submission of the application form : 5th June 2024
- Date of Entrance test : 8th June 2024
- Dates for Personal interview of shortlisted candidates : 13th to 21st June 2024
- Announcement of the merit list : 25th June 2024
- Last date for admission along with payment.of tuition fees and submission of required documents : 29th June 2024
PhD Program Disciplines
- Education, Management, Economics, Commerce, Law, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science & Engineering, (Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Networking and Cloud Computing, Data Analytics, Cyber Security, Data Science and Internet of Things) Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Kannada, Hindi, English, Psychology, Architecture.
- Candidates who have completed:
- A 1-year/2-semester master’s degree programme after a 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree programme or a 2-year/4-semester master’s degree programme after a 3-years bachelor’s degree programme or qualifications declared equivalent to the master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- A relaxation of 5% marks or its equivalent grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled/ Economically Weaker Section (EWS), and other categories of candidates as per the decision of Commission from time to time.
- Provided that a candidate seeking admission after a 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree programme should have a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade on a point scale wherever the grading system is followed. A relaxation of 5% marks or its equivalent grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled/ Economically Weaker Section (EwS), and other categories of candidates as per the decision of committee from time to time.
- Candidates who have completed the M.Phil programme with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade.
- The applicants are requested to fill-up the Online Application form available on CMR University website (www.cmr.edu.in)
- Application fee of Rs 1500/- shall be paid online.
- An Entrance Test (Multiple choice questions) shall be conducted for all eligible candidates. The qualifying marks in the entrance test is 50%. The syllabus of the Entrance Test shall consist of 50% of research methodology and 50% specific to the subject of specialization. The Entrance Test shall be conducted at CMR University.
- The following category of candidates are exempted from Entrance Test:
- Candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR NET URF), SET/SLET, GATE or any other examination considered equivalent by AlU.
- Candidates qualified in the entrance test and who are exempted from the entrance test shall appear for the personal interview/viva voce to be conducted by the Research Admission Committee.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website