CMR University Bangalore announces Admission to PhD Program for January 2023 Batch, Apply now
CMR University Bangalore PhD Admission 2023 – CMR University (CMRU) invites applications for the full-time/Part-time PhD Program for the academic year 2023.
CMR University Bangalore PhD Admission 2023
- Date of notification 22nd Sept 2022
- Last date for submission of application form 15th Dec 2022
- Date of entrance test 17th Dec 2022
- Dates for personal interview of shortlisted candidates 19th Dec- 24th Dec 2022
- Announcement of the merit list 26th Dec 2022
- Last date for admission along with payment of tuition fees and submission of required documents in original 31st Dec 2022
PhD Program Disciplines
- Education, Management, Economics, Commerce, Law, Computer Applications, Mathematics, physics, Chemistry, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Konnado, Hindi, English, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Library & information Science, Mass communication & Journalism, Architecture and Statistics.
- For the Admission to PhD full-time/part-time Ph.D. Programme, applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates for admission to the full time/part time Ph.D. programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to SAY,, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991′
- The applicants are requested to fill-up the Online Application form available on CMR University website (www.cmr.edu.in)
- Application fee of Rs L500l- shall be paid online or cash at the office.
- The vacancies in various disciplines for Ph.D. admission-202} are available on CMRU website, for details please refer to www.cmr.edu.in.
- An Entrance Test (Multiple choice questions) shall be conducted for all eligible candidates. The qualifying marks in the entrance test is 50%. The syllabus of the Entrance Test shall consist of 50% of research methodology and 50% specific to the subject of specialization. The Entrance Test shall be conducted at CMR University.
- The following category of candidates are exempted from Entrance Test:
- Candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR NET URF), SET/SLET, GATE or any other examination considered equivalent by AlU.
- Candidates qualified in the entrance test and who are exempted from the entrance test shall appear for the personal interview/viva voce to be conducted by the Research Admission Committee.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website