Chaudhary Bansi Lal University (CBLU) announces Admission to PhD Program for session 2023-24, Apply now
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University PhD Admission 2023 – Chaudhary Bansi Lal University (CBLU), Bhiwani Haryana has invited applications on prescribed format for admission to PhD Program for the academic session 2023-24. CBLU offers a broad-based research program leading to the award of PhD degree. The varsity encourages research in interdisciplinary areas and provides excellent opportunities for research work in the modern era of the 21st century. Check out for more details on CBLU PhD Admission 2023 from the post given below.
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University PhD Admission 2023
- Last date of submission of application form in the concerned Department/ Institute : 25-09-2023
- Entrance Test for Non-Exempted and Willing candidates : 20-10-2023
- Display of Marks of Entrance Test : 27-10-2023
- Document Verification and Interview Dates* : 30-10-2023 to 04-11-2023
- Starting of Academic Session : 16-11-2023
- A candidate possessing any one of the following qualifications shall be eligible to apply for admission to a Ph.D. program of the University.
- Candidates for admission to Ph.D. programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade
- A relaxation of 5% marks, (from 55% to 50%), or an equivalent relaxation of grade, shall be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer /Differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC from time to time.
- Candidate shall apply for admission in the prescribed form (SOP-I) available on the
- website of the University (www.cblu.ac.in), or the office of the R&S Branch.
- For General : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/BC/EWS/Blind candidates of Haryana : Rs. 250/-
- Mode of payment : Through University Receipt/Bank Draft in favour of Registrar, Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani
- The University shall admit the candidates through Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani Research Aptitude Test (CBLU-RAT):
- Each candidate shall be required to take a Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani Research Aptitude Test (CBLU-RAT).
- The CBLU-RAT shall consist of 50% questions on Research Methodology and 50% questions subject specific (as per UGC/CSIR NET or otherwise notified on University website).
- The question paper shall be of 100 marks and shall consist of multiple choice questions. CBLU-RAT shall be conducted at the Centre(s) notified by the University and information in this regard shall be available on University website.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE/GPAT/Teacher fellowship or any other equivalent national level fellowship holder are exempted from the University CBLU-RAT.
- The candidates who are covered under the exempted categories may also appear for CBLU-RAT, if they so desire, to improve their weightage.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website