Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) announces Admission to MBA program 2019
Central University of Jharkhand MBA Admission 2019 – School of Management Sciences, Department of Business Administration, invites application for admission in MBA (2019-20) Batch offered by Central University of Jharkhand.
Interested applicants can check out all of the details on the MBA Program, eligibility, fee details, application procedure and such below.
Central University of Jharkhand MBA Admission 2019 Important Dates
- The Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 26th December 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Jharkhand MBA Admission 2019
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree and have secured a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. The students belonging to any of the reserved categories like ST, SC and Persons with Disability (PWD) or Differently Abled (DA) Category must have at least 45% marks.
- The degree has to be awarded by any of the Universities included by an act of the central or a state legislature in India, or any other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or are declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or hold an equivalent qualification recognized by the MHRD, India.
- Applicants who are appearing for the final year of their bachelor’s degree and the candidates who have completed their graduation degree requirements and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- Should have appeared in CAT-2018
- All candidates who have appeared in CAT-2018 and are interested in admission will be required to submit application forms.
Fee Details MBA (2019)
- Academic Fees for Two Years Rs.22640/- * + Refundable Rs.6000/- (One time).
- (*Academic fee is likely to be revised for the session 2019-20).
- Male Applicant (Gen/OBC) = Rs.500/-
- Female/SC/ST Applicants = Rs.300/-
Central University of Jharkhand MBA Admission 2019 Application Process
- Apply online at https://www.cuj.ac.in/main_admission.php
Step to Fill Online Form:
- Step 1: Read instructions carefully
- Step 2: Pay the online Fees before filling up the form and keep the fees deposit details ready with you.
- Step 3: Start filling the online form. Remember your password to take print or access your form later.
- Step 4: Check that all information provided by you is correct because once submitted the applicant will not be allowed to make any changes to the form.
- Step 5: Submit the form
- Step 6: Login and take a print of the filled-up form or save it for printing later on.
- Step 7: The applicant should take the printed form from step 6, duly sign it and affix a passport sized photograph on it and post it along with the copies of supporting documents and certificates of 10th, 12th, graduation and other qualifications as enclosures to reach the “Head, Department of Business Administration, Central University of Jharkhand, Brambe, Ranchi, 835205”
- Application forms sent by FAX or Email will not be accepted
- For Admission queries please email on email@example.com, Contact No: +91 9431708642/ 8877655881