|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Central University of Haryana announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2022, Apply now
Central University of Haryana PhD Admission – Central University of Haryana invites applications for admission to full-time PhD Program for the Academic Session 2022-23
PhD Department Available
- Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Economics, Electrical Engineering, English and Foreign Language, Geography, Hindi, Law, Library and Information Science, Management Studies, Mathematics, Microbiology, Nutrition Biology , Pharmaceutical Sciences, Physical Education and Sports, Physics and Astrophysics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, Yoga, Education
- Start of Online Registration Registration Fee: Rs. 1000/- (Except SC/ST/PWD/Women) : 26th August 2022
- Last date for Online Registration : 16th September 2022
- Issuance of Admit Cards for Non-Exempted Candidates : 28th September 2022
- Date for Entrance Examination : 01st October 2022
- Declaration of Result of the Entrance Examination : 04th October 2022
- Display of the Provisional List of Qualified ‘Exempted’, Qualified ‘Non-Exempted’ and Non-Qualified candidates on University Website : 07th October 2022
- Display of list of candidates to be called for Interview : 10th October 2022
- Counselling Schedule
- Reporting time for Interview : 13th October 2022 (09:00 AM onwards)
- Display of Category-Wise Merit-List & Waiting List : 17th October 2022
- Verification of documents and depositing of fees : 18th to 21st October 2022
- Admission against Vacant Seats (If Any)
- Display of Vacant Seats (If any) : 26th October 2022
- Document verification/counselling against waiting list drawn on the basis of Interview : 27th October 2022
- Depositing of Fees : 27th To 31st October 2022
- Commencement of Course-work Classes : 01st November 2022
- A candidate shall be eligible for admission to the PhD program, if he/she possesses:
- A Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC’s 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed), or an equivalent degree.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the University Grants Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible only on the basis of the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
- The cases of candidates who have passed an examination outside the Indian Universities system and those who may not have obtained a Master’s degree may be considered for admission to the programme subject to the condition that each case shall be examined on its own merit by the Admissions Committee and in accordance with the recommendations of the Equivalence Committee.
- The candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR-JRF/NET/SLET/GATE, or are Teacher Fellowship holders, or have passed the M. Phil. programme with course work recognised by the U.G.C., as per the UGC Regulations (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree, 2009), shall be exempted from the written test.
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through http://phd.cuh.ac.in/
- Candidates seeking admission to PhD must apply online only.
- Online Application Form will not get submitted until the candidate has uploaded all the required documents.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printed copy of the online Application Form.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- plus transaction charges and taxes
- Mode of Payment: Through Online mode
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
For more details and apply please visit the official website