Central University of Haryana announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2021
Central University of Haryana PhD Admission – Central University of Haryana invites applications for admission to full-time PhD Program for the Academic Session 2021-22
PhD Department Available
- Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Economics, Electrical Engineering, English and Foreign Language, Geography, Hindi, Law, Library and Information Science, Management Studies, Mathematics, Microbiology, Nutrition Biology , Pharmaceutical Sciences, Physical Education and Sports, Physics and Astrophysics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, Yoga, Education
Central University of Haryana PhD Admission Dates 2021
- The last date of online Application including Payment of Fee (If applicable) is: 29th November 2021
- Date for the Entrance Examination: Will be notified later
Central University of Haryana PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- A candidate shall be eligible for admission to the Ph.D. programme, if he/she possesses:
- A Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC’s 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed), or an equivalent degree.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the University Grants Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible only on the basis of the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
- The cases of candidates who have passed an examination outside the Indian Universities system and those who may not have obtained a Master’s degree may be considered for admission to the programme subject to the condition that each case shall be examined on its own merit by the Admissions Committee and in accordance with the recommendations of the Equivalence Committee.
- The candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR-JRF/NET/SLET/GATE, or are Teacher Fellowship holders, or have passed the M. Phil. programme with course work recognised by the U.G.C., as per the UGC Regulations (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree, 2009), shall be exempted from the written test.
Central University of Haryana PhD Admission Application Process 2021
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through http://phd.cuh.ac.in/
- Candidates seeking admission to PhD must apply online only.
- Online Application Form will not get submitted until the candidate has uploaded all the required documents.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printed copy of the online Application Form.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- plus transaction charges and taxes
- Mode of Payment: Through Online mode
For more details and apply please visit the official website