Central University of Haryana announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2023, Apply now
Central University of Haryana PhD Admission 2023 – Central University of Haryana invites applications for admission to full-time PhD Program offered in various department for the Academic Session 2023-24
Central University of Haryana PhD Admission 2023
PhD Department Available
- Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Economics, Electrical Engineering, English and Foreign Language, Geography, Hindi, Law, Library and Information Science, Management Studies, Mathematics, Microbiology, Nutrition Biology , Pharmaceutical Sciences, Physical Education and Sports, Physics and Astrophysics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, Yoga, Education
- Start of Online Registration for Ph.D. Admission Registration Fee: Rs. 1000/- (Except SC/ST/PWD/Women): 08-08-2023
- Last date for Online Registration 29-08-2023
- Display of List of Exempted Candidates from Entrance Exam: 01-09-2023
- Issuance of Admit Cards for Non-Exempted Candidates: 01-09-2023
- Date for Entrance Examination at Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh (For Non-Exempted Candidates): 03-09-2023
- Declaration of Result of the Entrance Exam: 04-09-2023
- Display of List of candidates to be called for Interview: 05-09-2023
- Reporting date and time for Interview in concerned Dept.: 11-09-2023
- Display of Category-Wise allotment List & Waiting List: 13-09-2023
- Verification of Documents & Deposit of Fees: 13-09-2023 to 16-09-2023
- A candidate shall be eligible for admission to the PhD program, if he/she possesses:
- A Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC’s 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed), or an equivalent degree.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the University Grants Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible only on the basis of the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
- The cases of candidates who have passed an examination outside the Indian Universities system and those who may not have obtained a Master’s degree may be considered for admission to the programme subject to the condition that each case shall be examined on its own merit by the Admissions Committee and in accordance with the recommendations of the Equivalence Committee.
- The candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR-JRF/NET/SLET/GATE, or are Teacher Fellowship holders, or have passed the M. Phil. programme with course work recognised by the U.G.C., as per the UGC Regulations (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree, 2009), shall be exempted from the written test.
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through http://phd.cuh.ac.in/
- Candidates seeking admission to PhD must apply online only.
- Online Application Form will not get submitted until the candidate has uploaded all the required documents.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printed copy of the online Application Form.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- plus transaction charges and taxes
- Mode of Payment: Through Online mode
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
For more details and apply please visit the official website