|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences (CeNS), Bengaluru announces admission to the PhD Program 2023 as Junior Research Fellows (JRF)
CeNS PhD Admission 2023 – Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences (CeNS), an autonomous research institute under the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, has announced PhD Admission for 2023 as Junior Research Fellows (JRF).
CeNS PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program Offered
- Energy & Environment
- Soft materials/ Liquid crystals
- The Last date for receipt of completed applications – 30 April 2023
- M.Sc./M.Tech. from a recognized University / Institute, in Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science /Nano Science and allied subjects, with at least 60% aggregate marks for the general category and 55% for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidate should have qualified at least in one of the national level entrance tests, i.e., CSIR-UGC NET (JRF only) / GATE or JEST, or should be an INSPIRE fellow.
- Specialization in Condensed Matter Physics, Electronics, Materials Science, Organic/ Inorganic/ Physical/ General Chemistry at the Master’s degree level is desired.
- Students who have appeared for the final year examination and expect to obtain their results before 31 July 2023 may also apply.
- Only online applications will be accepted for the PhD Program.
- Click on the following web link to apply https://www.cens.res.in/en/ph-d-programme-application-form
- Short-listed applicants will be called for an interview at CeNS during the first week of June 2023.
- For any further queries, please send email to: email@example.com
- Candidates will be short-listed for an interview based on their performance in the national entrance test(s) and academic performance. The final selection is based on the performance in the interview.
- Note: Interviews will be held in person only.
Fellowship and Hostel Facilities
- Students will be provided a fellowship of Rs. 31,000/- p.m. (first two years) – 35,000 (next three years).*
- Students can avail on-campus hostel facilities.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website