University of Calcutta announces Admission to PhD Program in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology for Session 2023, Apply now
Calcutta University PhD in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology Admission 2023 – Calcutta University has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into PhD Program in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology offered at the Centre for Research in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology for the session 2023-24
Calcutta University PhD in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology Admission 2023
PhD in Areas
- Applications are invited for 10 vacancies (Reservation policy of the Central/State Govt. will be followed) in PhD Programme and subsequent research work leading to PhD degree in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for the year 2023 from the eligible Physical Science, Chemical Science and Life/Bio Science post graduate students.
- Last Date for receiving application : April 28, 2023
- Date of Admission Test : May 02, 2023
- Date for Interviews : May 10, 2023
- Venue for the written test & Interview : CRNN
- Time : 11:00 AM both for test and interview
- A minimum mark in the written test for eligibility in the interview is 50%. An overall knowledge on all branches of Science and Technology is the prime requirement for the admission test.
- Candidates who have M.Tech. / M.Phil. / M.D. / M.E. / M.Pharm. or equivalent examination or cleared NET/GATE/SLET/SET/JEST or equivalent examination are not required to appear in the admission test but would need to appear for the interview.
- However, all interested candidates have to apply in the prescribed proforma within the date mentioned above.
- PhD Programme and subsequent research work leading to PhD degree in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for the year 2023 from the eligible Physical Science, Chemical Science and Life/Bio Science post graduate students.
- Application is available on the University website http://www.caluniv.ac.in
- Willing candidates should apply in the prescribed proforma along with Rs. 100/- paid through a challan to any cash counters of the University
- The eligible candidates will have to appear in a written MCQ test of one hour duration. Candidates who qualify the written test will have to face an interview for final selection.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website