University of Calcutta announces Research Eligibility Test (RET) for Admission to PhD Program in Botany 2023 Session
Calcutta University PhD in Botany Admission 2023 – University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program in the Department of Botany for the session 2023
Calcutta University PhD in Botany Admission 2023
- Last date of receiving application: 4th September 2023
- Date, time for online examination: 11th September 2023, 2-3 pm.
- Declaration of eligible candidates for interview: 15th September 2023
- Date of interview: 20th September 2023 from 11 am
- Masters’ Degree or Post Graduate from a UGC/AICTE recognized institution or university, with at least 55% marks
- The students who have cleared UGC/CSIR(JRF)NET / NET (LS) /SET /SLET /GATE/DBT (JRF) NET /ICMR(JRF)NET or have obtained DST INSPIRE Fellowship/Teacher fellowship or have passed equivalent examinations or passed the M.Phil./M.Tech/M.D/M.E./M.Pharm. or equivalent examination shall not be required to appear in the written admission test but they have to appear in the interview.
- Application to be submitted online to: [email protected]
- Completely filled up the application form and submitted the filled-in application at the office of Department of Botany, Calcutta University after paying Rs. 100/- in cash to the cash counter of the University.
- Application fee – Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online & offline mode
- Eligible candidates will have to appear in a written MCQ (on Botany) Exam of 1 hour duration. The list of the selected candidates for the interview will be displayed on the departmental Notice Board and shared on the University webpage.
- The final selection for joining this program will be made on the basis of the interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website