University of Calcutta announces Research Eligibility Test (RET) for Admission to PhD Program in Botany 2022 Session
Calcutta University PhD in Botany Admission- University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program in the Department of Botany for the session 2022-22
Read the post below for more details on Calcutta University PhD in Botany Admission 2022
Calcutta University PhD in Botany Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of receiving application: 10th January 2022
- Date, time for online examination: 20th January 2022, 2-3 pm.
- Declaration of eligible candidates for interview: 30th January, 2022
- Date of interview: 08th February, 2022 from 11 am
Calcutta University PhD in Botany Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Masters’ Degree or Post Graduate from a UGC/AICTE recognized institution or university, with at least 55% marks
- The students who have cleared UGC/CSIR(JRF)NET / NET (LS) /SET /SLET /GATE or have obtained DST INSPIRE Fellowship/Teacher fellowship or have passed equivalent examinations or passed the M.Phil./ M.Tech/M.D/ M.E./M.Pharm. or equivalent examination shall not be required to appear in the written admission test but they have to appear in the interview.
Calcutta University PhD in Botany Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.caluniv.ac.in/
- Completely filled up the application form and submitted the filled-in application at the office of Department of Botany, Calcutta University after paying Rs. 100/- in cash to the cash counter of the University.
- Application fee – Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online & offline mode
- Eligible candidates will have to appear in a written MCQ (on Botany) Exam of 1 hour duration. The list of the selected candidates for the interview will be displayed on the departmental Notice Board and shared on the University webpage.
- The final selection for joining this program will be made on the basis of the interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website