Calcutta University announces admission to Master of Commerce (M.Com) Courses of Studies 2023-25


University of Calcutta M.Com Admission 2023 – University Of Calcutta , Faculty Council for PG Studies in Commerce, Social Welfare and Business Management invites online applications for Centralized Admission to the Post Graduate Courses in Commerce (M Com) in the University Department of Commerce and affiliated Under-Graduate Colleges other than Minority/Autonomous Colleges of this University for the academic session 2023-2025


University of Calcutta M.Com Admission 2023


Important Dates

  • Start date for filling of online application form at website: 01st September 2023
  • Last date for submission  the online application form: 15th September 2023


Eligibility Criteria for University of Calcutta M.Com Admission 2023

  • Passed 3-Year B.Com. Honours or its equivalent Graduates of University of Calcutta and Autonomous Colleges and Other Universities graduating not earlier than 2023 are eligible to apply
  • Candidates who have appeared at the final year/ semester exams and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply with a condition that they have to produce their mark sheets before the generation of merit list.


Application Process

  • Eligible candidates can apply through the official website &
  • Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
  • Further details will be notified in due course. All are requested to follow the university website regularly


Application Fee

  • For General Candidates – Rs. 200/- 
  • For SC, ST, PWD – Rs. 100/-
  • Mode of Payment – Through Bill Desk Gateway


Selection Procedure

  • Selection will be made strictly in order of merit on the basis of percentage of marks for 60% of seats for C.U. current year students and for the remaining 40% of seats, in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained at the subject wise Entrance Test for Non C.U. and C.U. current year and back year students.


For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website


Also See: