Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board announces Under Graduate Medical Admission Counseling (UGMAC) 2023 for Ayush (BAMS / BHMS / BUMS) Courses Admission, Apply now
BCECB UGMAC 2023 – Online applications on prescribed form are invited from qualified, eligible and interested NEET(UG)-2022 candidates for appearing in the Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling [UGMAC (Ayush)]-2022 in order to select candidates for admission to the first year UG Ayush Medical Courses (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) in Govt. / Private Ayush Colleges of Bihar state based on the Merit-list / Rank-List of NEET (UG)-2022 conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
BCECB UGMAC 2023
- Online Registration Starting Date: 05th January 2023
- Online Registration Closing Date: 14th January 2023 (10.00 PM)
- Last date of payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate: 14th January 2023
- Online Editing of Application Form: 15th January 2023
- Publication of Rank Card / Merit List: 17th January 2023
- Proposed date for Choice filling and Counselling Program: To be published later on
- Candidates must complete 12th Class from a recognized board/ Institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as core subjects. NEET Score is primary eligibility to apply for the course.
- Procedure for Online Submission of Application Form, procurement of Prospectus and Counselling Fee – The Prospectus for appearing in UGMAC(Ayush)-2022 can be downloaded Online from the BCECE Board’s website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in by clicking on the link “UGMAC (Ayush)-2022” under Prospectus Section
- For filling online application form click on “Online Application Portal of UGMAC (Ayush)-2022” and then click on “Apply Online”
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the online application before applying to the course. Carefully fill all the details at appropriate places. Submit the online application form on or before due date
- General category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 1200/-, Rs. 600/- for reserved category candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
- Admission to the BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS Course is completely based on their performance in the NEET Score. Shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding counselling process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Medical Entrance Exams 2023 and Admission Notifications
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023