Bhartiya Skill Development University Jaipur announces PhD Admission 2019 through Entrance Exam
BSDU PhD Admission 2019-20 – Bhartiya Skill Development University Jaipur invites application for admission to the PhD Program through Entrance Exam for the session December 2019.
- The university runs a 3 year PhD program in all skill school. it is open to faculty members and external candidates both part-time and full time.
Ph. D. will be offered in the following skill related areas:
- Automotive; Electrical; Entrepreneurship; Management; Political Science; Metal Construction; Chemistry; Electronics; IT & Networking; Mathematics; Public Administration; Psychology; Carpenter; English; Library & Information Science; Mechanical; Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
BSDU PhD Admission 2019-20 Important Dates
- Last date of submission application form: 07th December 2019
- Date of Entrance Test will be held on 15th December, 2019 at BSDU, Jaipur (from 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM).
- Minimum Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility Criteria for BSDU PhD Admission 2019-20
- Candidates who have qualified for Master’s degree from any University recognized by UGC, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade where applicable, are eligible to register for Ph.D. in BSDU.
- The SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer), differently abled candidates are eligible for 5% exemption from the prescribed minimum marks.
Also See Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- Selection shall be based on a written test and interview. The written test will comprise 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs). Out of these 100 questions, 50 questions shall be from Research Methodology and 50 shall be subject specific as shown in the below. A student must clear the written test with minimum 50% marks to quality for the interview.
- Part–A: (specific subject) – 50 Max. Marks
- Part–B: (Research Methodology)(common for all) – 50 Max. Marks
- Total – 100 Marks; Duration (hrs.): 02 hours
- Before the interview the candidates are required to discuss the research topic with their prospective guides. After the discussion on the topic they are required to present the protocols using PowerPoint to the Interview Board.
- A research fellowship of Rs. 20,000/- per month will be paid to Full Time research scholars.
BSDU PhD Admission 2019-20 Application Process
- Candidates should download the Ph.D. Application Form from the Bhartiya Skill Development University Jaipur website (http://www.ruj-bsdu.in/)
- The filled in Application Form, along with the prescribed documents and demand draft of Rs. 1500/- in favour of Bhartiya Skill Development University, payable at Jaipur should be sent to the Controller of Examinations (CoE) office.
Mailing Address for Application Form:
- CoE & Ph.D. Coordinator, Bhartiya Skill Development University, DTA-005-001 & 002, Domestic Tariff Area, SEZ, Mahindra World City, Ajmer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302042
Details of Bank Account for NEFT / RTGS:
- Name of Bank: Bank of India; Name of Beneficiary: Bhartiya Skill Development University; Bank Branch: Bagru (Jaipur, Rajasthan); Account No.: 667320110000281; IFSC Code: BKID0006673; MICR Code: 302013017;
Submit the following along with the Application Form:
- 1 Coloured Passport Size Photograph
- Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- in favour of Bhartiya Skill Development University
- Receipt of NEFT/RTGS (in case payment done online)
- Master’s Degree
- NET / SLET / GATE / M. Phil cleared certificate (if cleared)
- Application Form duly filled in along with application fees of Rs. 1500/- in the form of DD or Online should be submitted by 07th December, 2019.
Bhartiya Skill Development University Jaipur, Plot 001-002, DTA, Mahindra World City, Off Ajmer Road, Jaipur-302042, Phone: +91- 9828882458, 9829795887, (T) 0141- 6655410, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.ruj-bsdu.in