Avantika University announces Admission to Bachelor of Design (B.Des) and Master of Design (M.Des) Program 2023, Apply now
Avantika University BDes and MDes Admission 2023 – Applications are invited by Avantika University for admission to 4-years full time Bachelor of Design (B.Des) and 2-years full time Master of Design (M.Des) Programmes for the session 2023-24
Avantika University BDes and MDes Admission 2023
Bachelor of Design (B.Des)
- Industrial Design in (a) Product Design (b) Transportation Design (c) Interior Space and Furniture Design (d) Retail Design (e) User Experience Design
- Communication Design in (a) Graphic Design (b) Animation Film Design (c) Film and Video Design (d) Game Design
- Fashion Design in (a) B.Des Fashion Design (b) B.Des Fashion Communication
Master of Design (M.Des)
- Industrial Design in (a) Product Design
- Communication Design in (a) Graphic Design
- Last Date for submission of online application: December 31st, 2022
- Design Aptitude Test : January 29th, 2023
- DAT Result : February 11th, 2023
For Bachelor of Design Program
- Candidates should have passed intermediate/10+2 from any stream from any State Boards AISSCE/ IB/ ISC.
- The students have to clear the admission process consisting of Design Aptitude test followed by studio test & personal interview.
For Master of Design Program
- Candidates should have passed Graduate or its equivalent (10+2+3 minimum) from any recognized university.
- The students have to clear the admission process comprising of Design Aptitude test followed by studio test and personal interview
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the official Website www.avantikauniversity.edu.in
- Steps for online Registration for DAT (Design Aptitude Test)
- Step 1 – Register for MIT DAT
- Step 2 – An automated verification link will be sent to your registered email ID. Activate your account by clicking the link.
- Step 3 – Provide the required details in the application form.
- Step 4 – Upload the passport size photograph, accept the declaration and submit the online application form.
- Step 5 – Proceed to payment option and pay Rs 3000 for Indian applicants and and Rs 4500 for NRI, PIO, OCI and Foreign Nationals
- Step 6 – On scrutiny, verification and acceptance of application form, Admit cards will be generated and sent to candidates’ registered email id. Candidates can also download the Admit Card by login to his/ her profile on DAT portal.
- For Indian applicants – Rs. 3000/-
- For NRI, PIO, OCI and Foreign Nationals candidates – Rs. 4500/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
- The Admission Process is in Two Phases:
Phase 1 – Design Aptitude Test (DAT)
- MIT Design Aptitude Test MIT DAT will be conducted on 4th April 2023 between 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM at various test centres across India.
- The MIT DAT committee reserves its right to change or cancel any of these centres.
- Based on scores obtained from MIT DAT, shortlisted candidates will be called for a studio test and personal interview.
- MIT Institute of Design Pune and Avantika University Ujjain, will have their separate merit list of shortlisted candidates.
Phase 2 – Studio Test and Interview
- The studio tests followed by personal interviews will be conducted separately by MIT Institute of Design Pune and Avantika University Ujjain.
- The list of shortlisted candidates for the Studio test and Personal Interview will be announced on the respective websites of MIT ID Pune and Avantika University Ujjain.
- All those candidates called for the studio test and personal interview are required to attend the studio tests and interview, which completes the process of selection.
- The norms for the selection are the sole prerogative of the Admission Committee and the decision of the Admission Committee and the Management in any of the matters concerning the admission process and selection will be final.
- Ahmedabad; Kolkata; Bengaluru; Bhopal; Indore; Chandigarh; Delhi; Hyderabad; Chennai; Lucknow; Jaipur; Mumbai; Nagpur; Goa & Pune
- Candidates can download the Admit Card by login to his/ her profile on DAT portal https://dat.net.in/ & www.avantikauniversity.edu.in
- Admit cards will only be released for the candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date. Admit card contains the important detail regarding the exams like examination time, venue and instruction which candidates must follow during the examination time
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website