> Arawali Veterinary
> Arawali Veterinary College BVSc and AH admission 2018
Arawali Veterinary College BVSc and AH admission 2018
Arawali Veterinary College notifies BVSc and AH Degree Admission 2018
Arawali Veterinary College BVSc and AH admission 2018 – Arawali Veterinary College invites applications from eligible candidates of admission to1st year B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course on Management Quota seats made only on the basis of merit of NEET/RPVT- 2018 for Session 2018-19.
Also See : Admission Notifications 2018
- Last date for submission of Application form: 10th July 2018
- Counselling shall be held in the last week of July 2018
Management Quota: 40 seats
- Minimum Age: The candidate must have completed the minimum age of 17 years on or before 31-12-2018.
- Maximum Age: The maximum permitted upper age limit for general category candidates for taking admission in first year B.V.Sc. & A.H. is 25 years as on 31-12-2018 with relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- Note: The date of birth as recorded in the secondary examination marksheet/ certificate will be taken as authentic for this purpose.
Essential Educational Qualifications:
- To be eligible for admission, the candidate must have passed the Senior Secondary (of 10+2 scheme) or equivalent recognized Examination with Science Biology group from a Statutory Indian Board/University (established under act by the State Governments or Central Government) taken after 12 years of regular study, the last 2 years of study with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (which shall also include a practical examination in these subjects) and any other elective subjects along with English as one of the core compulsory subject. Provided further, the candidate must have passed the aforesaid subjects individually and also separately in Theory and Practical examinations in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.
- Further, the General category candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English at Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent recognized examination. For the candidates of reserved categories, the marks requirement will be 5% less than that prescribed for General category candidates i.e. 47.5% instead of 50% in the aforesaid subjects.
- Candidates from all over India will be eligible for taking admission at Arawali Veterinary College under Management Quota subject to fulfilling the other admission eligibility criteria also.
- As per the Part III-Admission to the B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course-Selection of students-7 (10) and (11) Regulations of the Veterinary Council of India-Minimum Standards of Veterinary Education-Degree Course (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) Regulations-2016, a candidate shall not be allowed admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course, if he/she suffers the following disabilities in physical fitness as listed below.
- disability of total body including disability of chest/spine more than 50 per cent.
- disability of lower limb of more than 50 per cent,
- disability of upper limb,
- visually handicapped candidates and those with hearing disability,
- Candidates with progressive diseases like Myopathies etc.
- Disability which otherwise would interfere in the performance of the duties of a Veterinarian.
- The disability should be certified by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board Comprising of at least three specialists, out of which two should be of the speciality concerned and the candidate has to present him/herself before the Medical Board. The last valid disability certificate of the candidate from a Medical Board should not be more than three months old from the date of submitting his/her certificate for disabled candidate
- Candidates of all categories from all over the India, who appeared in NEET-2018, can apply for Management Quota seats.
- Candidates from Rajasthan State who have appeared in RPVT-2018 can also apply for Management Quota seats
- Admission of candidates to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course shall be made only on the basis of his/her merit in the NEET-2018/RPVT-2018 examination.
- No other merit/weightage shall be considered for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course.
All the candidates provisionally admitted to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course will have to submit Physical Fitness Certificate from Medical Jurist of Govt. Hospital / Medical College. The admission of candidate found unsuitable in Physical Fitness will be cancelled
- The candidates have to download the application form available on the website: https://www.arawaliveterinarycollege.com/. After taking the print out of application form, it should be completely filled by hand in CAPITAL LETTERS using Blue/Black ball point pen only.
- Registration fees for Application of Rs 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) has to be submitted through Demand Draft drawn on any nationalised bank in favour of “Arawali Veterinary College, Sikar” payable at Sikar OR can be deposited in cash at the accounts section of the college and obtain the receipt.
- The completely filled application form along with the Demand Draft should reach the office Arawali Veterinary College, NH-52, Via-Ranoli, VPO- Bajor, Sikar, Rajasthan – 332001 on or before July 10, 2018 OR can be submitted by hand at college office during working hours and working days along with the fees receipt (obtained after depositing application fees by hand) on or before 5:00 PM of last date.
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their application, Candidates can contact in person in the office or over Telephone No. 01572-222747 or 9116885553 on working days between 09.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs.
Arawali Veterinary College
NH-52, Jaipur Road, Bajor, Sikar, Rajasthan 332001, website: www.arawaliveterinarycollege.com