Apex University Jaipur announces Admission to PhD Program 2023-23 (June Session), Apply now
Apex University PhD Admission 2023 – Applications are invited for admission to the PhD Programme (Full Time/Part Time) for the session 2023-2024 for June 2023 (Intake) at Apex University, Jaipur in various disciplines
Apex University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program Offered
- Botany; Library Science; Chemistry; Mathematics; Clinical Psychology; Nursing; Commerce & Management; Paramedical Sciences; Computer Science & Engineering; Pharmaceutical Sciences; Economics; Physical Education; Education; Physics; Electronics Engineering; Physiotherapy; English; Political Science; Environmental Science; Psychology; Fashion & Design; Public Administration; Geography; Sanskrit; Hindi; Special Education; History; Sociology; Home Science; Yoga and Naturopathy; Journalism & Mass Communication; Zoology; Law
- Commencement for submission of online application fee for PhD Entrance Test: 01-06-2023
- Last date for submission of online application Fee for PhD Entrance Test (non-refundable): 20-06-2023
- Ph.D. Entrance Test Online/Offline: 25-06-2023
- Personal Interview Online/Offline: 26-06-2023
- Declaration of Result of short-listed candidates: 29-06-2023
- Date for deposition of Course Registration Fee: 30-06-2023 to 03.07.2023
- Last Date for deposition of Academic Fee (First Installment): 15-07-2023
Eligibility Criteria for Apex University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Full Time
- Eligibility criteria for admission to PhD Program as per UGC Guidelines being:
- Applicants must have completed a 1-year/2-semester master’s degree programme after a 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree programme or a 2-year/4-semester master’s degree programme after a 3-year bachelor’s degree programme or must have such qualifications declared equivalent to the master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in a scale wherever grading system is followed. Also such applicants who have obtained 55% marks or Equivalent Grade in M.Phil. Degrees are considered to be eligible for admission.
- Applicants must have equivalent qualification from a foreign educational institution accredited by an assessment and accreditation agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country to assess, accredit or assure quality and standards of the educational institution.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC /Differently-abled Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and other categories of candidates as per the UGC Norms.
PhD Part Time
- For applicants under this category, the minimum educational qualifications would be the same as stated above in sections 1 to 6 for admission to the Ph.D. program in the respective subjects.
- However, GATE score or CSIR/UGC JRF or Lectureship/NBHM/JMET/ CAT/AIMA or equivalent qualification as applicable for regular full-time research scholars may not be required in these cases.
- It is mandatory for the applicant under this category to submit a “No Objection Certificate”. from the organisation / institution in which he / she is presently employed.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.apexuniversity.co.in/
- The entire application process for admissions is online and the Application form has to be filled online in entirety and be submitted along with the documents on or before the last date.
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 – Register Yourself
- Step 2 – Fill application form online
- Step 3 – Upload required documents
- Step 4 – Pay Application fee
- For Indian/SAARC Scholars – Rs. 2,000/-
- For Foreign/NRI Scholars – USD 300
Mode of Payment
- Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- The selection of research scholars will be based on the Performance in both written Test and Interview to be conducted by the Apex University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website