All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Nagpur announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply Now
AIIMS Nagpur PhD Admission 2023 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur invites applications for admission to PhD Programme for July 2023 Session through an Entrance Exam.
AIIMS Nagpur PhD Admission 2023
- Application Opens On 12.06.2023
- Last date of submission of application by Email 27.06.2023
- Last date of submission of Hard Copy of application 05.07.2023
- Status of application & rejected application with reason for rejection 10.07.2023
- Last date of submission of required documents for regularization of rejected application 17.07.2023
- Final list of eligible candidates for entrance examination 19.07.2023
- Hall Ticket and allotment of Roll No/Admit Card on Website 22.07.2023
- Written test through Offline Mode 25.07.2023
- Expected date of declaration of result 26.07.2023
- Departmental Assessment 26.07.2023
- Final Result 27.07.2023
- Last Date for joining the PhD Programme 31.08.2023
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Nagpur PhD Admission 2023
- A candidate seeking admission to the programme leading to the award of Degree of Doctor of Philosophy must possess at least one of the following qualifications:
- Medical Qualification : MBBS with Minimum 55% aggregate marks and MD/MS/MPH/DM/MCH or Diplomate of National Board of Examination in the subject concerned. Candidates who have obtained any of these degrees from medical colleges other than INI, which are not recognized by the Medical Council of India will not be eligible to apply.
- Non-Medical Qualification : For nonmedical candidates, eligibility shall be Masters Degree (2 or 3 years course) awarded by Indian Universities or equivalent in the subject. Candidates should have at least 55% aggregate marks in the last Qualifying examination.
- Candidates possessing Masters Degree through Distance Learning Course shall not be eligible.
- Desired qualifications for candidates with Fellowships: The candidates should have preferably qualified in any one of the following National Entrance Tests in the last 2 years
- Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF, ICMR-JRF, DBT-SRF, NBHM screening test, Graduate aptitude test (GATE), INSPIRE fellowship
- Interested candidates download application form through website https://aiimsnagpur.edu.in/
- Please fill the application form carefully and submit the hardcopy by speed post.
- Changes in the application will NOT be permitted after 27th June 2023.
- The applications are invited on a prescribed Proforma. The application form (with self-attested copies of all documents) and fees (Demand Draft) must be submitted by Speed Post to the following address.
- Address: Academic Section, Plot No.2, Sector-20, MIHAN, Nagpur – 441108. (MH). AIIMS, Nagpur is not responsible for any postal delay.
- Application Fee : Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- Mode of payment : Through demand draft in name of “Director AIIMS Nagpur”, Payable at Nagpur
- Selection for PhD registration will be through performance evaluation in a written test.
- Mode of Examination : Offline
- Duration of Examination : 90 Minutes Part 1
- Date of Examination : Saturday, 25th July 2023
- Number of Shifts : 01 (One)
- Timing of Examination : 1000 to 1130 hours
- Language of Paper : English
- Type of Examination : Objective Type
- Number of Questions : Part 1 (30+40=70)
- Type of Objective Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Distribution of Questions : Aptitude test :30 – Subject related :40
For more details and apply please visit the official website