Ahmedabad University announces Admission to PhD Program 2024 (Winter Session), Apply now
Ahmedabad University PhD Admission 2024 – Ahmedabad University invites applications for admission to PhD Program offered in various disciplines for the academic year 2024 (Winter Semester) Ahmedabad University was founded in 2009 by Ahmedabad Education Society (AES), a non-profit educational foundation located in Ahmedabad. Ahmedabad University is envisioned to become a global leader that provides liberal arts education within a research university. Interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning environment, and research define an Ahmedabad education. The varsity research-oriented and rigorous doctoral programmes provide all-round training to scholars. Moreover, their active global collaborations with leading institutes brings them the enriching experience of working with, studying, and learning from peers across the world. Read the post below for more details on Ahmedabad University PhD Admission 2024
Ahmedabad University PhD Admission 2024
PhD Program in Engineering and Applied Science
- Applied Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
PhD Program in Art and Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Biological and Life Sciences
PhD Program in Management
- Environment and Sustainability
- Finance, Accounting and Control
- Management and Organizations
- Technology, Operations and Decision Sciences
- Application Portal Opens: Monday, October 2,2023
- Application Deadline: Friday, November 10, 2023
- Tentative Date for Test and Interview: Monday-Wednesday; November 27-29, 2023
- Announcement of Results: Thursday, December 14, 2023
For PhD in Engineering and Applied Science
- BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MSc with a minimum of 55% marks. The School will conduct a written test and interview; however applicants with a valid GATE score will be exempted from the written test.
- The decision of the concerned authorities of School of Engineering and Applied Science regarding the eligibility of any candidate shall be final
For PhD in Art and Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences: Admission to the PhD program will be based on a candidate’s past academic record which includes either a Masters degree (Minimum 55%) or equivalent training in any of the social sciences, humanities or related disciplines, a brief statement of research interest, and a writing sample. Applicants with a score of 60% or more in the UGC-NET exam are exempted from the written exam but must go through an interview process if shortlisted
- Life Sciences: Candidates having a first class (60% and above) Masters degree in any of following areas are eligible to enter the PhD programme in Life Sciences. Areas: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Nanotechnology, Toxicology, Bioinformatics, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Bioengineering, Forensic Sciences (Biology/Chemistry) or an equivalent degree in subjects related to biological sciences.
- Physics: Candidates who have secured a minimum of 55% or equivalent in Masters (Physics) are eligible to apply.
For PhD in Management Program
- The applicant must have completed a Master’s Degree in any discipline viz. Arts, Science, Commerce, Technology, Engineering or Management with a minimum of fifty five (55%) per cent marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale where the grading system is followed.
- The score from any one of the tests viz. CAT / GATE / GMAT / GRE / JRF / UGC-NET is an important requirement for admission consideration to the programme.
- Application Form and Brochure will be available online. Candidates can fill-up the application form online at https://ahduni.edu.in/admission/graduate-admission/
- Application Fee: Rs.1200/-
- Mode of Payment: As application fee via Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking
- The key purpose of the selection process is to ensure that the applicant’s interest and the programme objectives match.
- The selection process is based on the Ahmedabad University’s holistic review process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website