Ahmedabad University announces Admission to PhD Program 2022 for Winter Session, Apply now
Ahmedabad University PhD Admission 2022 – Ahmedabad University has invited applications for admission to PhD Program offered in various disciplines for the academic year 2022-23 (Winter Semester)
Ahmedabad University PhD Admission 2022
PhD Program in Engineering and Applied Science
- Applied Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
PhD Program in Art and Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Biological and Life Sciences
PhD Program in Management
- Environment and Sustainability
- Finance, Accounting and Control
- Management and Organizations
- Technology, Operations and Decision Sciences
- Application portal opens: Friday, October 7, 2022
- Application Deadline: Monday, November 14, 2022
- Tentative Date for test and interview: Monday, November 28, 2022
- Announcement of Results: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
For PhD in Engineering and Applied Science
- BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MSc with a minimum of 55% marks. The School will conduct a written test and interview; however applicants with a valid GATE score will be exempted from the written test.
- The decision of the concerned authorities of School of Engineering and Applied Science regarding the eligibility of any candidate shall be final
For PhD in Art and Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences: Admission to the PhD program will be based on a candidate’s past academic record which includes either a Masters degree (Minimum 55%) or equivalent training in any of the social sciences, humanities or related disciplines, a brief statement of research interest, and a writing sample. Applicants with a score of 60% or more in the UGC-NET exam are exempted from the written exam but must go through an interview process if shortlisted
- Life Sciences: Candidates having a first class (60% and above) Masters degree in any of following areas are eligible to enter the PhD programme in Life Sciences. Areas: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Nanotechnology, Toxicology, Bioinformatics, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Bioengineering, Forensic Sciences (Biology/Chemistry) or an equivalent degree in subjects related to biological sciences.
- Physics: Candidates who have secured a minimum of 55% or equivalent in Masters (Physics) are eligible to apply.
For PhD in Management Program
- The applicant must have completed a Master’s Degree in any discipline viz. Arts, Science, Commerce, Technology, Engineering or Management with a minimum of fifty five (55%) per cent marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale where the grading system is followed.
- The score from any one of the tests viz. CAT / GATE / GMAT / GRE / JRF / UGC-NET is an important requirement for admission consideration to the programme.
- Application Form and Brochure will be available online. Candidates can fill-up the application form online at https://ahduni.edu.in/admission/graduate-admission/
- Application Fee: Rs.1200/-
- Mode of Payment: As application fee via Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking
- The key purpose of the selection process is to ensure that the applicant’s interest and the programme objectives match.
- The selection process is based on the Ahmedabad University’s holistic review process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website