University of Science and Technology Meghalaya announces UG, PG, Diploma and Other courses Admission 2021
USTM Admission 2021 – University of Science and Technology Meghalaya invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to various UG, PG, Diploma and Other Courses programs for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can apply online as per schedule. Read further for complete details on USTM Admission 2021 from the page below.
- Under Graduate Programs: BSc in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Food Science & Technology, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics ; BA in Sociology, Psychology, English, Economics, Political Science & (Administration & Governance) ; B.Com (H); BBA; BCA; BSW; B.Ed; LLB, BA LLB; Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) & BPT (Lateral Entry); Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) & B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)
- Post-Graduate Programs : MSc in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Electronics ; MA in Geography, Sociology, Education, Rural Development, English, Political Science, Economics; MLISc(Library & Information Science) & MSW; M.Com; MBA; MCA & MCA (Lateral)
- Diploma Programs : Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) & Diploma in Skill Development ( DSD)
- Other Courses : Computer Networking and Interfacing; Advanced Industrial Course on Android Development; Advanced Web Programming; Data Analytics and Machine Learning; Implementation of Digital VLSI Design using TANNER EDA TOOL; Rural Technology etc.
USTM Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration : 02nd May onwards
- Online Admission for UG (For non Entrance Program) : 07th July to 14th July 2021
- Online Admission for PG (For non Entrance Program) : 19th July to 23rd July 2021
- Date of online Entrance Test for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, BA Administration & Governance : 25th July 2021
- Date of Declaration of Result of Entrance Test D.Pharm, B.Pharm, BA Administration & Governance : 27th July 2021
- Date of Online Admission D.Pharm, B.Pharm, BA Administration & Governance : 30th July to 05th August 2021
- Commencement of Classes D.Pharm, B.Pharm BA Administration & Governance : 09th August 2021
- Last date form fill up for BA LLB and BPT : 28th July 2021
- Online Entrance Test for BA LLB and BPT : 31st July 2021
- Date of Declaration of Result of Entrance test for BA LLB and BPT : 03rd August 2021
- Date of Online Admission for BA LLB and BPT : 06th to 12th August 2021
- Commencement of BA LLB. BPT and other UG Classes : 17th August 2021
- Online date of Entrance for MBA and M.ed Programme : 22nd August 2021
- Online Admission for UG (For non Entrance Program) : 26th July to 30th July 2021
- Online Admission for PG (For non Entrance Program) : 09th to 13th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for USTM Admission 2021
- For Diploma & UG Programs : Passed 10+2 exams with minimum marks.
- For PG Programs : Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks.
- For all the courses, eligibility details, visit the website https://www.ustm.ac.in/
USTM Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply by online or offline mode.
- Online Mode: Online application may be submitted by visiting University Website www.ustm.ac.in by following the Apply Online link.
- Offline Mode : The application form may be obtained along with the Prospectus from the University Counter at USTM, Meghalaya; Techno City, USTM, Kling Road, Baridua, 9th Mile, Meghalaya on cash payment of Rs.700/-(Rs. 1000/- for MBA)
- The application form may also be downloaded from the USTM’s website www.ustm.ac.in and submitted along with the prescribed fee as University Counter at USTM, Meghalaya. In such a case the prospectus can be collected during the submission of the form.
- The Application Form and Prospectus may also be obtained through post by sending crossed Demand Draft of an amount of Rs. 775/- for PG and UG Programme (Rs 1075/ for MBA and Rs 1575/ for Ph.D.) drawn in favour of “University of Science & Technology, Meghalaya” payable at Guwahati along with a self addressed envelope of 30×25 c.m. size affixing postage stamps worth Rs.150/- clearly indicating the name of the course for which the Application Form is required.
- For PG and UG Program: Online-Rs. 700/- & Offline- Rs. 775/-
- For MBA Program : Online-Rs.1000/- & Offline-Rs.1075/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online – Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card & Through offline – Demand Draft
- For Diploma, UG and PG Program : Admission will be based on Merit (percentage secured in last qualifying examination) and Personal Interview.
- For MBA Program : Admission will be based on a written test (USTM-CAT) followed by personal interview (PI) and Group discussion (GD).
- Candidates having valid score cards of CAT/MAT/XMAT etc will be exempted from USTM-CAT and such candidates may directly appear for PI and GD.
- The final merit list for admission in MBA will be prepared considering the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, score of USTM-CAT/MAT/CAT/XMAT and marks obtained in PI and GD.https://www.successcds.net/exams/mat-2020-exam-date-registration-dates.html
- For B.Ed, B.Pharm, D.Pharm, BPT, BA LLB, Program : Admission will be based on the entrance test followed by a personal interview (PI).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website