Mewar University (MU) Rajasthan announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
Mewar University PhD Admission 2021 – Mewar University Chittorgarh invites application for admission to PhD Program for the academic session 2021-22.
PhD Courses Offered:
- Engineering and Technology
- Agriculture and Veterinary Science
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Health Science
- Physical Education
- Science & Technology
- Humanities, Social Science and Fine Arts
- Legal Studies
- Mass and Media Communication
- Management and Commerce
- Computer Science and System Studies
- Yoga and Naturopathy
- Education and Physiology
- Alternative therapy
Mewar University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application process :- Ongoing
- Last Date of Application Submission :- 31th May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Mewar University PhD Admission 2021
- Candidates must have minimum 55% marks required in PG (50% for SC/ST/PWD with certificate) in the discipline as per the vacancy in the department of University.
- Candidates with UGC NET/ GATE/ SLET/ ASRB/AGR qualification are invited. CA/CS qualified candidates can also apply.Research proposal must be submitted with the application which will be on the basis of interviews for all written qualified candidates.
- UGC/CSIR/JRF is exempted from the entrance test.
Mewar University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates seeking admission can visit Mewar University Admission Portal http://www.mewaruniversity.org/.
- Candidates must fill the Admission Form (PG Programs) and upload the required documents.
- Candidates shall pay the application fees online through the online payment method (Debit Card or Credit Card).
- The hard copy of the online application form must be sent / deposited in an envelope with the application from the kit along with two copies of the synopsis at local office / representatives or can be sent to Mewar University, Chittorgarh.
- Candidates seeking admission can obtain the application form from the designated centres or University Campus at Chittorgarh.
- The form must be thoroughly filled and the application fees shall be paid through Demand draft or Cash Deposit.
- The application form must be sent/deposited in an envelope with the application from the kit along with two copies of the synopsis at local office / representatives or can be sent to Mewar University, Chittorgarh.
- Type of Examination : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Duration : 120 minutes
- Mode of Exam : Offline
- Total No. of Questions : 100 Questions
- Section A: General Aptitude : 50 Questions
- Section B: Subject Based Questions (opted) : 50 Questions
- Marks per Question : 1 mark each
- Negative Marking : 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- Language : English
Entrance Test Centers
- Mewar University, Gangrar, Chittorgarh
- Mewar Institute, Sector 4C, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad (NCR)
- Sri Nagar (J&K)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website