Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University announces Admission to PhD Program 2022, Apply now
JNAFA University PhD Admission 2022 – Applications are invited for admission into the Full-Time / Part Time Ph.D. Research programs in major areas of Architecture, Environmental Design, Urban & Regional Planning, Applied Art and Painting offered in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Masab Tank, Hyderabad for the Academic Year 2022.
Read on for more details on JNAFA University PhD Admission 2022.
JNAFA University PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for submission of the Application form without late fee : 25th March 2022
- Last Date for submission of the Application form with late fee Rs. 1000/- : 31st March 2022
JNAFA University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- In all the Faculties, the eligibility criterion for registration/admission into Ph.D. programme in a subject is:
- The candidates must have obtained a Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University (Not through distance mode) and approved by the concerned authority, in the concerned subject or in an allied subject approved by concerned University, securing not less than 55% marks or equivalent CGPA at the Post Graduate Degree (not less than 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in the case of SC/ST/PH candidates). If the results of Post Graduate Degree are declared in the form of grades / credits / cumulative grade point average in their marks cards/transcripts, such grades/points shall be converted into percentage of marks to assess the minimum eligibility criteria. AND
- The candidates must have been awarded a research fellowship, in the concerned subject, through a national level test conducted by national level organizations such as UGC, CSIR, ICAR, ICMR, DBT or Teacher Fellowship applicants subject to clearance by the concerned authorities. OR
- Must have qualified in the UGC-NET/CSIR-NET/SET-TS/AP/JEST/GATE/GPAT Examination, in the concerned subject.
- A candidate, satisfying one or more of the eligibility criteria as per the rules 1.1 – 1.3, is not guaranteed admission into the PhD program. The PhD admission is subject to the availability of vacancies with the Research Supervisors in the concerned department, candidate’s academic record and the performance of the candidate in the Ph.D. admission interview.
JNAFA University PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- The application form and other details can be downloaded from JNAFA University website www.jnafau.ac.in
- Filled-in application form along with photocopies of certificates and Demand Draft for Rs. 2,000/- (in case of SC/ST candidates Rs.1,000/- only) in favour of “The Registrar, JNAFAU”, payable at Hyderabad drawn on any Nationalized Bank should reach “The Director, Admissions, JNAFA University”, Hyderabad-500028 on or before 25-03-2022 by 4:00 PM without late fee and with late fee of Rs. 1,000/- on or before 31-03-2022 by 4:00 PM.
- Based on the performance in the interview conducted by JNAFA University including the weightage of research publication and PPT presentation of the proposed research work.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website