IIT Hyderabad M.Des in Visual Design Admission 2022 – Dates, Eligibility, Fees, Application and Selection Process
IIT Hyderabad M Des Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad invites applications for admission to 2-year full time Master of Design (Visual Design), course offered for the academic session 2022-24 based on CEED 2022 Scores.
Interested candidates can apply online till 14th March 2022 to 03rd April 2022. Read further for more information on IIT Hyderabad M.Des Admission 2022.
IIT Hyderabad M Des Admission 2022
M.Des. Visual Design Specialization
- Architectural and Spatial Design
- Visual Communication
- Interaction Design
IIT Hyderabad M Des Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Start Date of filling online application: 14th March 2022
- Last date of filling online application: 03rd April 2022
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates for Test/Interview: To be announced
- Date of Aptitude Test: To be announced
- Date of Interview: To be announced
IIT Hyderabad M Des Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a valid CEED score
- A minimum of 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST) or equivalent grades in the qualifying exam, which are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology/ Architecture / Design/ Interior Design or equivalent (4 years duration after 10+2) Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent of 4 years duration after 10+2)
- B.F.A. (4 year professional programme, after 10+2)
- G.D. Art (5 year program after 10th) with one year post qualification, professional experience.
- Masters degree in Arts / Science / Computer Applications (2 year programme after 10+2+3)
IIT Hyderabad M Des Admission 2022 Application Process
- Step 1 Registration – Our Registration Page will ask you to provide a valid login id, email address and password. Please note that we will use this email address for further communication with you. Click here to Register.
- Step 2 Login in to our System – Please provide the login id and password which you had chosen at the time of Registration with our system (Ever you login first time our system will ask you for secret key which you received through the email at the time of registration) Click here to Login
- General/OBC Category (Men only) – Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category (Men only) – Rs.150/-
- All women applicants – Rs.150/-
- Fee is accepted through SBI-Collect; at the time of paying the fee please save the reference document you received from the bank
- For further details and latest updates on the admissions, please visit the official website www.design.iith.ac.in
- The selection is based on a Design Aptitude Test and the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a personal interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Fashion Design Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications
- Textile Designer, Courses, Scope, Eligibility, Jobs, Salary