Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Thiruvananthapuram announces Admission to Integrated PhD Program 2023
IISER TVM Integrated PhD Admission 2023 – Applications are invited from highly motivated students for admission to the Integrated PhD Programme (IPhD) of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER TVM) in the Schools of Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics for the session starting from August 2023, i.e., Varsha 2023 Semester.
IISER TVM Integrated PhD Admission 2023
- Online application portal opened from : 28th March 2023
- Last date for receipt of online applications : 21st April 2023
Tentative Interview Dates
- Biological Sciences: 01st-2nd weeks of June, 2023
- Chemical Sciences: Online Exam: 20 May, 2023
- Interview: 20-21 June, 2023
- Mathematical Sciences: 10-12 May, 2023
- Physical Sciences: 24-25 April, 2023
- Mode of Examination: See the school wise selection procedure
Eligibility Criteria for IISER TVM Integrated PhD Admission 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant areas with a minimum of 55% marks (or a CGPA of 6.0 in the 10-point scale) for General/OBC-NCL candidates and a minimum of 50% marks (or a CGPA of 5.5 in the 10-point scale) for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
- Biological Science school : General Eligibility AND The applicant should have qualified in either JAM 2023 (BT only) or JGEEBILS (GS-2023).
- Chemical Sciences School : General Eligibility
- Mathematical Sciences School : General Eligibility AND The applicant should have qualified in either JAM-MA-2023 or JAM-MS-2023
- Physical Sciences School : General Eligibility AND The applicant should have qualified in JAM 2023
- Students appearing in the final year Bachelor degree examination are also eligible to apply. However, if selected, their admission will be subjected to fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria for the individual school.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://appserv.iisertvm.ac.in
- Please go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Applicants should complete the online application form at the following URL: http://appserv.iisertvm.ac.in/iphd/index.php/application/view-ad/5.
- Only online applications are accepted.
- Candidates are required to make a payment of Rs. 500/- [candidates belonging to SC/ST category are exempted from payment] as processing fee through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- Biological Sciences – Candidates shortlisted from any of the two streams will be required to appear for two rounds of online interview(s).
- Chemical Sciences – Candidates shortlisted will be required to appear for one or two rounds of interview(s). Interviews will be conducted in hybrid mode.
- Mathematical Sciences – Applicants satisfying the above eligibility criteria will be subject to further shortlisting. The shortlisted candidates will be called for one or two rounds of online interview(s).
- Physical Sciences -The shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend interviews which will be conducted in hybrid mode at IISER TVM.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website