Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Thiruvananthapuram announces Admission to Integrated PhD Program 2022
IISER TVM Integrated PhD Admission 2022 – Applications are invited from highly motivated students for admission to the Integrated PhD program of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER TVM) in Biological, Chemical, Mathematical and Physical Sciences for the Session starting from August 2022, i.e., Varsha 2022 semester.
IISER TVM Integrated PhD Admission 2022
- Online application portal opened from : 29th April 2022
- Last date for receipt of online applications : 21st May 2022
Tentative Interview Dates
- Biological Sciences (1st round) : 2nd June, 2022
- Biological Sciences (2nd round) : 9-10th June, 2022
- Chemical Sciences : 27-28th June, 2022
- Mathematical Sciences : 13-14th June, 2022
- Physical Sciences : 23-24th June, 2022
- Mode of examination : See the school wise selection procedure
Eligibility Criteria for IISER TVM Integrated PhD Admission 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant areas with a minimum of 55% marks (or a CGPA of 6.0 in the 10-point scale) for General/OBC-NCL candidates and a minimum of 50% marks (or a CGPA of 5.5 in the 10-point scale) for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
- Biological Science school : General Eligibility AND The applicant should have qualified in either JAM 2022 (BT only) or JGEEBILS (GS-2022).
- Chemical Sciences School : General Eligibility
- Mathematical Sciences School : General Eligibility AND The applicant should have qualified in either JAM-MA-2022 or JAM-MS-2022
- Physical Sciences School : General Eligibility AND The applicant should have qualified in JAM 2022
- Students appearing in the final year Bachelor degree examination are also eligible to apply. However, if selected, their admission will be subjected to fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria for the individual school.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://appserv.iisertvm.ac.in
- Please go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Applicants should complete the online application form at the following URL: http://appserv.iisertvm.ac.in/iphd/index.php/application/view-ad/5.
- Only online applications are accepted.
- Candidates are required to make a payment of Rs. 500/- [candidates belonging to SC/ST category are exempted from payment] as processing fee through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- Biological Sciences – Candidates shortlisted from any of the two streams will be required to appear for two rounds of online interview(s).
- Chemical Sciences – Candidates shortlisted will be required to appear for one or two rounds of interview(s). Interviews will be conducted in hybrid mode.
- Mathematical Sciences – Applicants satisfying the above eligibility criteria will be subject to further shortlisting. The shortlisted candidates will be called for one or two rounds of online interview(s).
- Physical Sciences -The shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend interviews which will be conducted in hybrid mode at IISER TVM.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website