IIITDM Jabalpur announces Admission to Integrated Master’s+PhD Program for January 2022 Session, Apply now
IIITDM Jabalpur Integrated M.Tech & Ph.D Admission – Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing Jabalpur invites applications for admission to its Integrated Master’s+Ph.D. Programme in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Design (DS) under fulltime categories for the academic year 2022 (January Session)
IIITDM Jabalpur Integrated M.Tech & Ph.D Admission Dates 2022
- Date of start to fill up on-line application: 23rd November 2021
- Last date of filling up online application along with upload of relevant documents and payment of application fees: 05th December 2021
- Announcement of short-listed candidates for written test/interview: 08th December 2021
- Date of Interview for the shortlisted candidates: 14th December 2021
- Submission of Selection Committee Report to the Academic Office: 17th December 2021
- Announcement of Selected candidates on website: 22nd December 2021
- Last date to deposit fee by selected candidates: 31st December 2021
- Registration/ Orientation: 03rd January 2022
- Commencement of Classes: 03rd January 2022
IIITDM Jabalpur Integrated M.Tech & Ph.D Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A minimum of 65 percent marks OR a CPI/CGPA of 7.0 shall be required at the Bachelor’s level qualifying examination (B.Tech./ B.E. /B.Des.) in the concerned disciplines.
- Please see the table (available on website) for the eligibility criteria for each discipline. The candidate must have a valid GATE score of 2019, 2020 or 2021.
- Integrated Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering – Qualified GATE in Computer Science and Information Technology (CS).
- Integrated Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication Engineering – Qualified GATE in Electrical Engineering (EE) or Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC).
- Integrated Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering – Qualified GATE in Mechanical Engineering (ME) or Production and Industrial Engineering (PI) or Engineering Sciences (XE).
- Integrated Ph.D. in Design – Qualified GATE/CEED.
Institute Assistantship (IA)
- The students under this category are entitled to financial support (Teaching Assistantship), as per the MHRD norms. Further, the student is required to assist 8 hours of work per week assigned by the Discipline. The assistantship will be available to only the candidates having qualified scores in GATE/CEED.
IIITDM Jabalpur Integrated M.Tech & Ph.D Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.iiitdmj.ac.in/
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Last date for the filling of applications along with upload of required documents is 05th December 2021. Kindly note that the Institute will accept only online application forms.
- For Gen and OBC category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Debit/Credit card, internet banking
- Selection will be based on a written test and interview.
- The list of short-listed candidates and other announcements regarding admission will be uploaded on the Institute’s website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website