IIIT Vadodara PhD Programmes 2019- selection criteria
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Vadodara offers Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Engineering, Sciences and Humanities and Social Sciencesprogrammes.
- Short listing process will be done based on Academic records (minimum 55% or CPI of 6 on a scale of 10). GATE scores, CSIR/UGC NET qualifications are optional
- Shortlisted candidate will be called for written exam followed by personal interview
- Written/Interview: Based on the academic record, candidates will be called for written/interview. Mere fulfilling of minimum qualifications by itself would not entitle any applicant for being called for written/interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the written exam followed by interview. Offer letter will be issued to the selected candidates.
- The candidates will be required to deposit the prescribed fees on or before the specified date. In case a candidate does not accept the offer by paying the prescribed fees, the offer of admission may stand withdrawn. In this case, the admission be offered to a candidate on the waiting list, if any, in order of merit.
IIIT Vadodara PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- The applicants must fill up the Online Application Form and submit the signed PDF of the duly filled form at the Admission Test/Exam venue on the day of written examination followed Interview. The applicant must fill separate application form for each discipline. Application fees (non-refundable) is INR 500.
- Demand Draft (DD) of INR 500, in the name of "Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara" payable at "Gandhinagar". Mention your name, program applied for, and contact details at the back side of the DD.
- GATE/CSIR/UGC-NET/UGC-JRF certificate.
- Qualifying Degree certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number
- The shortlisted applicant for admission test is required to provide a signed copy of the APPLICATION FORM along with the DD, photocopies of relevant documents and self photograph at the venue of test/exam mentioned below on or before due date. The institute takes no responsibility for postal delay/loss of documents in transit.