Guru Jambheshwar University PG Admission 2020 – Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar (Haryana) invites online applications for admission to various Postgraduate Programs for the academic Session 2020-21.
Read on for more details on GJUST Hisar PG Admission 2020.
PG Program offered
- M.Tech. with specialization
- M.Pharm with specialization
- M.Sc. with specialization
- M.A. with specialization
- M.B.A. with specialization
- PG Diploma in Guidance & Counseling & Yoga Science & Therapy
GJUST Hisar PG Admission 2020 Important Dates
Availability of online Admission Application Form on University website : 04th June 2020
Last date for payment of fees through Net Banking or Debit/ Credit Card : 16th July 2020
Last date for submission of Online Application Form : 20th July 2020
Last date for correction in category in online information : 24th July 2020
of the candidate(s) on request through email:
email@example.com / in person to University Computer
& Informatics Centre with documentary proof
Date of Entrance Test, Display of Merit List & Counseling : To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for GJUST Hisar PG Admission 2020
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks (pass marks for SC candidates of Haryana)
- A candidate with at least 50% marks (47.5% for SC candidates of Haryana) from a recognized University/ Institute with Economics or Mathematics as one of the subjects under graduate programme or with Mathematics as one of the subjects in class XII.
For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer to the prospectus and visit the website http://www.gjust.ac.in/
GJUST Hisar PG Admission 2020 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.gjust.ac.in before 16th July 2020
- Before filling up/ submitting the Online Application Form, the candidates are advised to read carefully, the instructions/ provisions regarding admission given in the University Prospectus/Hand Book of Information 2020-21 for Postgraduate programmes uploaded on the website of the University: (www.gjust.ac.in).
- The incomplete application form will be rejected by the university, and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
For General Category Rs. 1200/-
For BC Candidates of Haryana Rs. 600/-
For SC and EWS candidates of Haryana Rs. 300/-
Mode of Payment Through online Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
The Selection of a candidate for admission to a Postgraduate program in University Teaching Departments and affiliated College(s)/ Institute(s), where entrance test is applicable, will be made on the basis of merit list of the score in the Entrance Test plus Sports weightage, if any, subject to fulfilling other conditions given in the University Prospectus 2020-21 for Postgraduate programs.
For M.Tech. Admission to all M.Tech. Programs will be made on the basis of merit of Valid GATE Scores of applicants. If the seats still remain vacant due to non-availability of GATE qualified candidates.
For M.Pharm Admission to all M.Pharma. programs will be made on the basis of merit of valid GPAT score of applicants. When sufficient GPAT qualified candidates are not available, the admission on the remaining seats may be given to non-GPAT candidates on the basis of merit list drawn as per criteria.
For MBA Admission to MBA Programs will be made on the basis of merit of CAT score 2019. If the seats still remain vacant, the same will be filled on the basis of the merit list drawn as per criteria
- The candidate will note down his/her login and password which will be required later to generate the Admit Card/Counseling slip from the website of the University www.gjust.ac.in before the date of Entrance Test.
- A facility of downloading Admit Card/ Counseling slip will be provided only if the University conducts entrance tests and off-line counseling.
- The candidate is required to download the admit card from the website at his/her own level and follow the instructions given therein. It may please be noted that the admit card/ counseling slip will not be sent by post separately.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website