Goa University announces Admission to PhD Program for July 2023 Session, Apply Now
Goa University PhD Admission 2023 – Goa University invites application for admission to PhD Program offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2023
Goa University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program Offered
- Ph.D. in English; French; Portuguese; Hindi; Konkani; Marathi; History; Political Science; Sociology; Philosophy; International Relations; Women’s Studies; Biotechnology; Botany; Microbiology; Zoology; Marine Science; Earth Science; Marine Microbiology; Chemistry; Biochemistry; Physics; Electronics; Mathematics; Commerce; Economics; Management; Computer Science; Law; Music; Pharmacy; Education; Civil Engineering; Electrical & Electronics Engineering; Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Geography
- Commencement of online applications : 25th July 2023
- Last Date for applying online : 21st August 2023
- Conduct of Entrance Exam : 30th & 31th August 2023
- Candidates who have obtained a Master’s Degree or a Professional Degree declared equivalent to the Master’s Degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate, or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale
- A relaxation of 5% marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, shall be given for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy Layer)/Persons with Disabilities and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time
- The subject of research shall be that which relates to the main branch/ branches of knowledge chosen by the candidate for the Post-graduate Degree.
- Candidates are required to apply on online on the Official Website Link- https://www.unigoa.ac.in/systems/c/admissions/announcementsnotices.html
- Required documents to be uploaded at the time of submitting the online application.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for a maximum of three Programmes.
- Candidates are required to check/confirm the correctness of the information entered before paying and submitting their application. Application fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- General Category/OBC : Rs. 750/ per subject/Programme
- SC/ST : Rs. 350/ per Subject/Programme
- Persons with Disabilities : Nil
- Mode of payment : Through online mode
- Selection will be based on Entrance Test (GU-PET) and Interview.
- The Candidates who have cleared any of the National or State Level Tests like M.Phil CSIR UGC/UGC NET/ JRF/lectureship/ /SET/SLET/JEST/ICAR-NET/GATE/ GPAT/GU-PET etc. Examinations shall be admitted by normalizing their marks/score/ percentage in such tests with respect to the 70% component of GU-PET.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2023