Ganpat University announces Entrance Test for Admission to PhD Program 2022 (January Session), Apply Now
Ganpat University PhD Admission – Applications are invited by Ganpat University for admission to PhD Programs in Management, Engineering & Technology, Computer Applications, Pharmacy, Sciences & Economics for the academic session commencing in January 2022
Interested candidates can check details of Ganpat University PhD Admission 2022 such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection and more from the page below.
PhD Program Offered
- Engineering & Technology: Computer Sciences / Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Management Studies
- Computer Applications
- Science : Chemistry , Mathematics, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Physics
- Social Sciences & Humanities : Economics, Commerce, English
Ganpat University PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of Online Applications : 11th November 2021
- Date of Entrance Test : 20th November 2021 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Declaration of Result of Entrance Test/List of Eligible candidates for Personal Interview : 27th November 2021
- Personal Interview of Eligible Candidate Before : 11th December 2021
- Declaration of list of eligible Candidates for Provisional Admission: 20th December 2021
- Last Date for Payment of requisite Fees on or before : 31st December 2021
- Commencement of Term : 01st January 2022
- Commencement of Course Work: 01st January 2022
Ganpat University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates for admission to the PhD program shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- Relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
- A candidate who wishes to pursue inter-disciplinary research shall also be considered.
- If there is an applicant with; B. Tech/B.E./B.Sc. Engg. or equivalent having a minimum 60% marks (55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates) and having evidence of published research with a minimum FIVE years of professional experience after obtaining his/he Bachelor’s degree, the Director General on the recommendation of the Doctoral Committee may be considered for admission to the PhD program.
Ganpat University PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online through official website https://www.ganpatuniversity.ac.in/
- Candidates should fill up the online form along with passport size photographs and scanned copies of all self-attested supporting documents.
- The print of duly filled Application form along with prescribed documents and evidence of online payment of Rs. 3000/- is to be sent to: The Executive Registrar Ganpat University Ganpat Vidyanagar-384012 Mehsana Gozariya Highway. Dist – Mehsana, Gujarat.
- Application Fee : Rs. 3000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online & Offline mode
- Based on the performance in the Entrance Test and Personal Interview and availability of Recognised Research Supervisor (Guides) at Ganpat University, a list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Ganpat University website.
- Date of Entrance Test : 20.11.2021, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Duration of Entrance Test : 2 Hours
- Reporting Time for Entrance Test : 15 min before commencing the Entrance Test.
- Center for Entrance Test : Ganpat University, Ganpat Vidyanagar-384012 Mehsana – Gandhinagar Highway, SH73, Dist-Mehsana, Gujarat, INDIA
- The format of question paper:
- Section A: Research Methodology : It is to evaluate the understanding of the candidates about research Methodology and it’s tools. It is based on Research Methodology components comprising 50 multiple choice questions each of 1 mark.
- Section-B: Subject Specific : It is to evaluate candidates’ understanding of core subject knowledge in which s/he wishes to pursue the Ph. D. It has Two Parts;
- Part – I : It shall be of 25 marks of multiple choice questions and each question carries equal weightage.
- Part – II : It shall be of 25 marks with Five descriptive type of questions and each question carries equal weightage.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website