Ganpat University announces Entrance Test for Admission to PhD Program 2024 (January Session), Apply Now
Ganpat University PhD Admission 2024 – Applications are invited by Ganpat University for admission to PhD Programs in Management, Engineering & Technology, Computer Applications, Pharmacy, Sciences & Economics for the academic session commencing in January 2024
Ganpat University PhD Admission 2024
PhD Program Offered
- Engineering & Technology: Computer Sciences / Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering
- Management Studies
- Computer Applications
- Science : Chemistry, Mathematics, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Physics, Botony
- Social Sciences & Humanities : Economics, Commerce, English
- Last date of Online Applications : 14th October 2023
- Date of Entrance Test : 28.10.2023 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Declaration of Result of Entrance Test/List of Eligible candidates for Personal Interview : 06.11.2023
- Personal Interview of Eligible Candidate : Third / Fourth week of November 2023
- Declaration of list of eligible Candidates for Provisional Admission: Second Week of December 2023
- Last Date for Payment of requisite Fees : on or before 31.12.2023
- Commencement of Term : 01.01.2024
- Commencement of Course Work: 01.01.2024
- Candidates who have completed 1-year/2-semester master’s degree programme after a 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree programme or a 2-year/4-semester master’s degree programme after a 3-year bachelor’s degree programme or qualifications declared equivalent to the master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade
- relaxation of 5% marks or its equivalent grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time.
- A candidate seeking admission after a 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree programme should have a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade on a point scale wherever the grading system is followed. A relaxation of 5% marks or its equivalent grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time.
- A candidate who wishes to pursue inter-disciplinary research shall also be considered.
- Candidates who have completed the M.Phil. programme with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed or equivalent qualification from a foreign educational institution accredited by an assessment and accreditation agency which is approved,
- Interested candidates can apply online through official website https://www.ganpatuniversity.ac.in/
- Enter the relevant correct data.
- Upload scan copy (Good readable quality) of mark sheets/certificate (Marksheets of final semester of Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree and Degree certificate of Post graduate Program)
- Upload Caste Certificate/ Gold Medal Certificate/ Valid Scorecard of GATE/GPAT/NET/SLAT, if applicable.
- Pay Ph.D. Entrance Exam fee Rs. 3000/- Online
- Submit the Application.
- The last date for application is 14th October 2023
- Application Fee : Rs. 3000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online
- Based on the performance in the Entrance Test and Personal Interview and availability of Recognised Research Supervisor (Guides) at Ganpat University, a list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Ganpat University website.
- Date of Entrance Test : 28.10.2023, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Duration of Entrance Test : 2 Hours
- Reporting Time for Entrance Test : 15 min before commencing the Entrance Test.
- Center for Entrance Test : Ganpat University, Ganpat Vidyanagar-384012 Mehsana – Gandhinagar Highway, SH73, Dist-Mehsana, Gujarat, INDIA
- The format of question paper:
- Section A: Research Methodology : It is to evaluate the understanding of the candidates about research Methodology and it’s tools. It is based on Research Methodology components comprising 50 multiple choice questions each of 1 mark.
- Section-B: Subject Specific : It is to evaluate candidates’ understanding of core subject knowledge in which s/he wishes to pursue the Ph. D. It has Two Parts;
- Part – I : It shall be of 25 marks of multiple choice questions and each question carries equal weightage.
- Part – II : It shall be of 25 marks with Five descriptive type of questions and each question carries equal weightage.
- Candidates shall be admitted who qualify for fellowship/scholarship/in UGC-NET/UGC-CSIR NET/GATE/CEED and similar National Level Tests based on an Interview and not required to appear in entrance Test. (Proof of qualification Mandatory).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website