Bharathiar University announces Admission to UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma and Certificate Programs for Session 2021-22
Bharathiar University Admission 2021 – Bharathiar University invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate Degree, Diploma, PG Diploma and Certificate Courses offered at the University Departments under various Schools for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check more details on Bharathiar University Admission 2021 from the post below and apply for the same till July 31, 2021.
- UG Courses : B.Voc. Business Process and Data Analytics(UG), B.Voc. Multimedia and Animation(UG)
- PG Courses : M.Sc. in Mathematics, Mathematics with Computer Applications, Statistics, Statistics with Computer Application, Physics, Medical Physics, Nanoscience and Technology, Electronics and Instrumentation, Chemistry(Aided), Chemistry(Differential Fee Structure), Zoology, Bioinformatics, Environmental Sciences, Human Genetics and Molecular Biology, Botany, Textiles and Apparel Design, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Computer Science, Information Technology. Data Analytics, Cyber Security, M.C.A. Master of Computer Applications, M.Sc. E-Learning Technology, M.Sc. Applied Psychology, M.Com. in Finance and Computer Application, Finance and Accounting, Financial Technology, M.Ed.- Master of Education, B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.A. in Tamil, Linguistics, English Literature, Economics, History, Sociology, Women’s Studies, Career Guidance, Master of Social Work, Master of Library and Information Sciences, Master of Library and Information Sciences(Lateral Entry), Master of Journalism and Mass Communication
- PG Diploma / Diploma Courses : P.G. Diploma in Cheminformatics, Guidance and Counselling in Education, Educational Administration, Women Entrepreneurship, Career Guidance for Executives, Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System in Environmental Management, Occupational Health and Industrial Safety, Geriatiric Care and Management, Herbal Technology Diploma in Cyber Security and Digital Forensics
- Certificate Courses : Augmented Reality, Cyber Security, Internet of Things, German Language, Spoken English, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and BlockChain in Finance, Marketing Analytics
Bharathiar University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Filled in Application : 31st July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Bharathiar University Admission 2021
- For course wise details eligibility criteria, kindly refer the prospectus or visit the website https://www.b-u.ac.in/Home/AdmissionProcedure
Bharathiar University Admission 2021 Application Process
- The application may be filled online at https://admissions.b-u.ac.in the guidelines for filling up the online application is available at www.b-u.ac.in
- Candidates desirous of obtaining admission into the PG Degree/PG Diploma and Certificate programs offered in the University Departments are requested to carefully read the rules of eligibility and other instructions given in the Prospectus.
- The online filled in application form shall be completed in all respects and the soft copy can be downloaded. Those who are making online payment need not send the hard copy of the application.
- For General Candidate : Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment : Through net banking / Debit / Credit Cards/DD/NEFT
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained by the students upto their Vth Semester (if it is a semester pattern) / II year of study (if it is non-semester) of their U.G. degree programme. In the UG degree programme in all subjects other than part l / ll Languages and subjects like General Knowledge, NSS, irrespective of the candidate appearing for 2021 examinations or already qualified for the award of degree, shall be considered for preparing the merit list.
- M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology(DBT Supported) Admissions : M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology (DBTSupported) – Total (20 seats). Ten Seats through All India GAT-B (Graduate Aptitude Test for Biotechnology). Then students have to apply with a GAT-B score to Bharathiar University online through a website. Ten Seats through Bharathiar University selection criteria.
- MBA Admissions : MBA Admissions are through TANCET and centralized counseling conducted by Government College of Technology, Coimbatore.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website