Tezpur University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2022
Tezpur University MBA Admission – Tezpur University invites applications for admission to 2-years full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs offered at Department of Business Administration for the academic year of 2022-23.
Interested candidates can check the details of Tezpur University MBA Admission 2022 from the page below.
Tezpur University MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of submission of online application (without late fee): January 17, 2022
- Late submission of online application with late fee of Rs 200/-: February 21, 2022
Tezpur University MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (except fine arts) with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate or in major from a recognized Indian or Foreign University / Institution (foreign degree must have UGC approval) . Students in their final year of degree programme and expecting to submit the proof of passing the qualifying examination with required percentage of marks by October 30, 2022 may also apply.
Tezpur University MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the university admission web portal (https://www.tezuadmissions.in)
- Candidates should read and follow the instructions carefully while filling up the online application form.
- Detailed procedure will be available on the admission web portal.
- For the General, EWS and OBC category : Rs.1000/-
- For SC, ST and PWD category candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Debit card/ credit card/ UPI or net-banking
- Eligible candidates desirous of seeking admission to the MBA programme are to appear in the MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT and score of the Test should be valid till the day of Personal Interaction.
- Based on their performance in the MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT, short-listed applicants will be called for Personal Interaction, which they have to appear at Tezpur University at their own cost.
- Reservation of seats and relaxation in marks will be as per GoI Rules.
For more details and apply please visit the official website