Indian Institute of Health Management Research Jaipur announces Admission to Master of Business Administration 2023, Apply now
IIHMR Jaipur MBA Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR) University, Jaipur invites application for admission to the two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs for the academic year 2023
IIHMR Jaipur MBA Admission 2023
MBA Program offered
- MBA in Hospital and Health Management
- MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
- MBA in Development Management
- Application Process : Ongoing
- First Mover : Till 28th February 2023
- Early Bird : Till 31st May 2023
- Last Date : Till 31st July 2023
- Any recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ IIHMR-U MAT score
- GPAT score is accepted for admission in MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
- For candidates who do not have CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT scores but wish to apply for MBA Programs, IIHMR University will conduct IIHMR-U MAT and GD-PI at IIHMR University Jaipur.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of the Bachelor’s degree programme or awaiting the result of their final year examination in 2023 may also apply. If selected, these candidates will be given provisional admission. They will be required to produce evidence of their graduation within two months of the start of the session
- Working professionals with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply
- Candidates aspiring for admission to MBA may apply online on the official website: https://iihmr.edu.in/
- Kindly fill the complete details and you will get a login id and password.
- As the number of seats are limited in all the programs, candidates may opt for more than one MBA program to increase their chances of selection.
- First Mover : Rs. 1000/-
- Early Bird : Rs. 1200/-
- Last Date : Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit card/Credit card/ Net Banking
- The eligible candidates are invited for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). The final selection of the candidate is based on his/her performance in the qualifying examination with a proportional score in CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ IIHMR-U MAT, the Group Discussion (GD), and Personal Interview (PI). Candidates are required to bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
- The candidate will be assessed on the following criteria:
- GPAT score is accepted for admission to MBA Pharmaceutical Management
- CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT*/ IIHMR-U MAT score : 30
- Qualification (Graduation Marks) : 30
- Group discussion : 15
- Personal interview : 20
- Sports and Extra-Curricular Activities/Work Experience : 05
- Maximum Marks : 100
- * More weightage will be given to national level entrance tests i.e. CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/GPAT over IIHMR-U MAT at the sole discretion of the Admission committee
- Candidates are required to bring their original documents at the time of GD/PI.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022