IMI Delhi Executive PGDM Admission 2019 - Application, Dates
IMI Delhi announces Admission to Executive PG Diploma in Management 2019
IMI Delhi Executive PGDM Admission 2019 - International Management Institute (IMI) New Delhi invites applications for admission to 15 months Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic session 2019-20
Also See : Executive MBA Programs
The Program Details
- 15-Month Full-Time Program (Approved by AICTE)
- The 15 month Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive), also referred to as PGDM (Executive) or EX-PGDM Program, is designed for experienced middle level managers who wish to take up leadership roles in the industry or have been identified by their organizations for such roles
- The Program provides General Management & functional area orientation with emphasis on international and cross-cultural exposure
- It is accredited by U.K. based Association of MBA’s (AMBA)
- Program is being offered with the following objectives:
- To equip middle level managers with mgt. skills necessary for leadership roles; to supplement existing expertise of participant with general management & functional area knowledge; to enhance analytical skills for effective decision making; to provide a learning platform to handle cross-cultural issues in managing a business in a global environment
- To inculcate values and attitudes which contribute to a socially sensitive & ethical behavior
Eligibility Criteria for IMI Delhi Executive PGDM Admission 2018
Candidates who fulfill the following requirements are eligible to apply for admission:
- Educational Background: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recognized by the Association of Indian Universities with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Work Experience: Minimum 5 years of full time, post-qualification, experience as on March 31, 2019
- Other Requirements: Proficiency in written and spoken English is required. The candidates interested in the International module must possess a valid passport with expiry not earlier than December 2020
- Candidates sponsored by a PSU or Corporate House will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form and the recommendation of the sponsoring organization.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT scores, GMAT score, XAT score or IMI Test score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation & work experience.
- Based on the above short listing, applicants will be called for a Personal Interview to assess their suitability for the Program. Interviews will be tentatively held in November/December 2018. For Foreign students’ skype interview may be conducted.
- Experience certificate, certified copy of GMAT / CAT / XAT scorecard and Sponsorship letter (if applicable) would be required to be submitted, at the time of interview, where applicable.
- For all self-sponsored candidates, admission to the Program is based on scores in the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by The Indian Institute of Management, GMAT and XAT. For all such candidates IMI will accept CAT scores for any year from 2016 onwards
- Candidates who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than January 1, 2017 and not later than November 2018, are also eligible to apply and must provide their GMAT scores while applying. Candidates can also apply through XAT scores for the last two years (i.e. 2017 & 2018)
Application Process for IMI Delhi Executive PGDM Admission 2018
- Candidates can apply online
- IMI admission bulletin can be downloaded from the website www.imi.edu. The admission application fee is Rs.2200/- and is non-refundable
- Company sponsored candidates are exempted from paying the admission application fee. The admission fee can be paid through credit card/ debit card/net banking through the designated payment gateway
- Payment can also be made by demand draft, drawn in favor of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi, giving the IMI application form number, program on the reverse of the demand draft
- For complete information refer to the Admission Bulletin 2019. Please note that after submitting the final application along with payment of application fee, the candidate cannot edit or make any changes in the given information
Important Dates for IMI Delhi Executive PGDM Admission 2018
- Last Date for Applying Online:31st October 2018 (Mid-Night)
For more information, visit the IMI Delhi website: www.imi.edu/delhi
International Management Institute, New Delhi - International Management Institute (IMI), B-10, Qutab Institutional Area Tara Crescent, New Delhi-110016; Admission office: +91-11-47194194, 47194176; Email: email@example.com; Website: www.imi.edu/delhi/