Xavier Institute of Communication announces Online Entrance Test (OET) 2021 for PG Diploma Courses Admission
XIC OET 2021 – Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC) invites applications for admission to the Post Graduate Diploma Courses for the Academic year 2021. The admissions will be made through Xavier Institute of Communications Online Entrance Test (OET) 2021. Application for the same can be submitted online till 19th May 2021
Read ahead for more details on XIC OET 2021 for PG Diploma Admission.
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Public Relations & Corporate Communication
- Film, Television and Digital Video Production
- Advertising & Marketing Communication
XIC OET 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration starts :- 19th April 2021
- Online Registration closes :- 19th May 2021
- Date of Entrance Test (OET) :- 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 28th, 29th and 30th May 2021
- Interview Centres and Dates for Mumbai :- 11th, 12th & 13th June 2021
- Interview Centres and Dates for Delhi :- 18th, 19th & 20th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for XIC OET 2021
Candidates are eligible to register for the OET if you meet the requirements mentioned below:
Age Limit –
- Candidates are 35 years or below in age.
Educational Qualifications –
- Candidates have completed 3 years of Graduation (12+3 years) in an University approved stream in India : (Arts, Commerce, Science, Computers, BMM, BMS, BE, Catering, etc….) OR
- Candidates are appearing for your last semester or Third year Graduation in the present Academic year.
- In this last case, should you be selected for the XIC Course of your choice, and successfully complete it in keeping with the Academic, Attendance and other standards laid down by XIC, the Diploma will be awarded only on completion of your Graduation and on production of the relevant attested Final mark-sheet of your graduation.
Eligibility for AICP
- A Graduate in any discipline and Work experience of 2 years in a non-staff function (executive or supervisory function desired).
- Organizational sponsorship for this program is preferred but not compulsory. However a letter from the organization shall be required stating that they are aware of your joining this program.
XIC OET 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.xaviercomm.org/
Steps to follow :-
- Step 1 – Candidates should click on www.xaviercomm.org
- Step 2 – Upload scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph
- Step 3 – Fill in all the details and click on submit button
- Registration Fees: Rs.3500/- (inclusive of GST)
- Registration Fees for the AICP course Rs.2500/- (inclusive of GST)
- Mode of Payment – The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking.
- Selections will be based on the Objective test, Subjective test and Personal Interview.
XIC OET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam – Online mode
- Duration of Test – 90 minutes
- Total marks – 150
The test will consist of two sections as follows:
- Objective Section: This section carries 100 marks and will be for 60 minutes. It will consist of questions based on Language Skills, General Knowledge and Knowledge of Media, Logical and Analytical skills.
- Subjective Section: The Subjective Section carries 50 marks, for a duration of 30 minutes. This section will consist of 3 questions which could be media related in order to assess creativity, social values, writing skills, etc. Some questions will also be related to the Course you are applying for.
- The list of the qualified candidates for the next level will be put up on the XIC website on 5th June, 2021. The details regarding the time / centre for the Personal interview will be sent to you via email.
- "LIVE" Personal Interview" will be conducted at the Mumbai Centre and Delhi Centre.
- Candidates who have applied for Public Relation & Corp. Comm. Course and are selected for the next level and need to go through a Group Discussion (GD). Only those who qualify in the GD round will be qualified for the Personal Interview (PI).
For more details and to apply online visit the official website