Xavier Institute of Communication announces Online Entrance Test (OET) 2023 for PG Diploma Courses Admission, Apply now
XIC OET 2023 – St. Xavier’s College Autonomous, Mumbai, Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC) invites applications for admission to the Post Graduate Diploma Courses for the Academic year 2023. The admissions will be made through Xavier Institute of Communications Online Entrance Test (OET) 2023. Application for the same can be submitted online.
XIC OET 2023
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Public Relations & Corporate Communication
- Film, Television and Digital Video Production
- Advertising & Marketing Communication
- Event Planning & Experiential Marketing
- Advanced Integrated Communication Program
- Online Registration starts : 15th March 2023
- Online Registration closes : 07th April 2023
- Date of Entrance Test (OET) 2023 : 09th to 11th April 2023
- Date of Personal Interview Mumbai Centre : to be announced
- Date of Personal Interview Delhi Centre : to be announced
- You are eligible to register for the OET if you meet the requirements mentioned below:
Age Limit –
- Candidates are 35 years or below in age.
Educational Qualifications –
- You have completed 3 years of Graduation (12+3 years) in an University approved stream in India : (Arts, Commerce, Science, Computers, BMM, BMS, BE, Catering, etc….) OR
- You are appearing for your last semester or Third year Graduation in the present Academic year.
- In this last case, should you be selected for the XIC Course of your choice, and successfully complete it in keeping with the Academic, Attendance and other standards laid down by XIC, the Diploma will be awarded only on completion of your Graduation and on submission of the relevant attested Final mark-sheet of your graduation.
Eligibility for AICP
- A Graduate in any discipline and Work experience of 2 years in a non-staff function (executive or supervisory function desired).
- Organizational sponsorship for this program is preferred, however a letter from the organization shall be required stating that they are aware of your joining this course.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.xaviercomm.org/
Steps to follow :-
- Step 1 : Candidates should click on www.xaviercomm.org
- Step 2 : Upload scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph
- Step 3 : Fill in all the details and click on submit button
- Registration Fees: Rs. 3500/- (inclusive of GST)
- Registration Fees for the AICP course : Rs.2500/- (inclusive of GST)
- Mode of Payment : The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking.
- Selections will be based on the Objective test, Subjective test and Personal Interview.
XIC OET 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam – Online mode
- Duration of Test – 90 minutes
- Total marks – 150
The test will consist of two sections as follows:
- Objective Section: This section carries 100 marks and will be for 60 minutes. It will consist of questions based on Language Skills, General Knowledge and Knowledge of Media, Logical and Analytical skills.
- Subjective Section: The Subjective Section carries 50 marks, for a duration of 30 minutes. This section will consist of 3 questions which could be media related in order to assess creativity, social values, writing skills, etc. Some questions will also be related to the Course you are applying for.
- “LIVE” Personal Interview” will be conducted at the Mumbai Centre and Delhi Centre.
- Candidates who have applied for Public Relation & Corp. Comm. Course and are selected for the next level and need to go through a Group Discussion (GD). Only those who qualify in the GD round will be qualified for the Personal Interview (PI).
For more details and to apply online visit the official website